Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most people are too stupid to understand how calories work

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Whenever I open social media I have to look through dozens of posts from normies complaining about how they're fat because processed food is cheap and eating healthy is expensive! (Easily disproven myth btw. Just do a quick web search.) Then you have to read through the absolutely braindead theories they post about why people are skinny. "they're just addicted to cigarettes!"

Do these fucking troglodytes not understand the reason they're fat is because they're eating over a calorie deficit!? I eat nothing but slop and I manage to lose or keep weight if I want to by eating under or staying at a calorie deficit. You don't magically become fat after eating processed foods.

Genetics play a part if you're fat.

Yes, but anyone can be skinny if they use a calorie deficit. Fat is literally just stored energy and you stop over consuming it your body will be forced to use its energy reserves aka fat.

I don't even understand how people go over daily intake like what the fuck do you even eat

I don't even understand how people go over daily intake like what the fuck do you even eat
They gorge on dense expensive fastfood slop which is also why they're poor in a first world country.

Your body plays a part in when it's used.
Metabolism isn't a constant rate.
Irrelevant. Manage and adjust your food intake accordingly.

I like calories!

Use a calorie deficit.
Irrelevant. Manage and adjust your food intake accordingly.
Easier said than done tbh.
Plus if you have shit genetics your body will try to fight it by slowing your metabolism, burning any sort of muscle or even organs rather than stored energy while painting you to eat. It's possible but at near impossible brutal conditions.
People who are naturally skinny are moggers.

Plus if you have shit genetics your body will try to fight it by slowing your metabolism, burning any sort of muscle or even organs rather than stored energy while painting you to eat. It's possible but at near impossible brutal conditions.
You're talking about an extreme scenario. That happens when you're body is literally starving and completely deprived of all proteins and nutrients in your blood and has nothing else to draw energy and nutrients form. It doesn't start to happen until you've gone weeks without calorie and nutrient intake.

People have this weird belief that if you don't eat for a day or so you'll lose muscle tissue. Food industry propaganda, I guess.

Just don't eat like a Goddamn hippo and you'll be fine.

You're talking about an extreme scenario. That happens when you're body is literally starving and completely deprived of all proteins and nutrients in your blood and has nothing else to draw energy and nutrients form. It doesn't start to happen until you've gone weeks without calorie and nutrient intake.

People have this weird belief that if you don't eat for a day or so you'll lose muscle tissue. Food industry propaganda, I guess.
Lol. They don't realize humans aren't supposed to keep fat forever. We're supposed to burn it when we don't have access to food. That's why we store it.

Lol. They don't realize humans aren't supposed to keep fat forever. We're supposed to burn it when we don't have access to food. That's why we store it.
It's funny how people forget the whole point of why your body stores fat.

Just don't eat like a Goddamn hippo and you'll be fine.
Ig idk Im not obese, but I'd like to lose a few pounds so I can run sub 6 min miles consistently.
But I eat normal each day and even when I sacrifice it just feels like torture.

mcdonalds etc is expensive as hell nowdays especially if you are a low IQ NT who pays extra for delivery

Ig idk Im not obese, but I'd like to lose a few pounds so I can run sub 6 min miles consistently.
But I eat normal each day and even when I sacrifice it just feels like torture.
OK, but what's "eat normal?" Are you keeping track? If you're concerned about losing weight, especially for some fitness or sport goal, then you absolutely must be counting your caloric intake (and your macronutrient intake, if it's for body composition). No question about it.

Help how do i add weight

Whenever I open social media I have to look through dozens of posts from normies complaining about how they're fat because processed food is cheap and eating healthy is expensive! (Easily disproven myth btw. Just do a quick web search.)
Op, are you in us? I've heard that a particular issue there, either McD or cannedvsugary shit or outrageously expensive.

Then you have to read through the absolutely braindead theories they post about why people are skinny. "they're just addicted to cigarettes!"
Depends HOW skinny. If they looks like brooms then its no good either.
Do these fucking troglodytes not understand the reason they're fat is because they're eating over a calorie deficit!? I eat nothing but slop and I manage to lose or keep weight if I want to by eating under or staying at a calorie deficit.
This is true. If you're running calorie deficit you'll lose weight. Always.

You don't magically become fat after eating processed foods.
Processed food is bitch. Youveat it. You feel ultra full, in half an hour you're hungry. Good food keeps you full longer and hence you wont gain.

Nobody reads the fucking label on food. It tells you right there, how many grams in a single serving, how many per container, and the nutrition facts for a single serving. Now, the serving size might be something weird like 35g. That means you need a scale to weigh food with. This is apparently too much to ask of 90% of people.
Landwhale cope. It's calories in and calories out. "Genetically fat" people are secretly eating 6 birthday cakes a day when nobody's watching.

Nobody's genetics force them to be obese. This stuff just applies to the last 10-20 pounds you'd want to lose. In terms of looksmax, this is bad, but there is a huge difference between 20 pounds overweight and 200 pounds overweight.

I’m the opposite. I eat a lot but the food I eat is healthy so I stay within the healthy weight range

My parents were obese and short and passed these genes onto off spring

It's one of the few things in life that is really, completely simple and yet people will come up with anything, or buy anything, as long as it doesn't involve any kind of sustained calorie deficit. JFL.

Same. I mostly eat slop, but I stay around 2000 calories per day. Keep losing weight.

Whenever I open social media I have to look through dozens of posts from normies complaining about how they're fat because processed food is cheap and eating healthy is expensive! (Easily disproven myth btw. Just do a quick web search.) Then you have to read through the absolutely braindead theories they post about why people are skinny. "they're just addicted to cigarettes!"

Do these fucking troglodytes not understand the reason they're fat is because they're eating over a calorie deficit!? I eat nothing but slop and I manage to lose or keep weight if I want to by eating under or staying at a calorie deficit. You don't magically become fat after eating processed foods.
lifefuel for me