Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most people here are either boring fucks or fakecels

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
@Lonely and @HiddenUzer were tallfag normies, but they were blackpilled and actually said some quality stuff
Many trucels on here on the other hand just talk about going ER all day without doing shit
Im not saying they should be unbanned

Fuckin moron as everybody. Being incel is just BEING FUCKIN UNNABLE TO HAVE CONSTANT SEX no matter what. I am to a degree framelet but a strong one (fuckin fucked up combination), baby face, 178,5 cm around 6/10 when I was leaner 2 years ago. Never had a pussy

I'm an average-looking man who can't get laid because of the unrealistic standards of women, not because I look like Gollum.

I’m glad they’re both banned

Fuckin moron as everybody. Being incel is just BEING FUCKIN UNNABLE TO HAVE CONSTANT SEX no matter what. I am to a degree framelet but a strong one (fuckin fucked up combination), baby face, 178,5 cm around 6/10 when I was leaner 2 years ago. Never had a pussy
I'm an average-looking man who can't get laid because of the unrealistic standards of women, not because I look like Gollum.
mogs me. if youre under 180 cm youre fine if above kys

6/10 and 5’10”? Fakecel detected

You sound like normie. 'Boring'. Of course life of a low-status ugly loser will be boring and not Indiana Jones-like adventure.

You sound like normie. 'Boring'. Of course life of a low-status ugly loser will be boring and not Indiana Jones-like adventure.
Yeah so im also low status and ugly but im tryna keep this forum alive as much as i can and if i say i will do something ill do it

Being boring af is a truecel trait ngl

Yep,toilets banished us from the dating world and think we don't deserve any love just because they don't wet themselves as soon they set their gaze upon us.Not all of us deformed.

@Lonely is a tallfag mentalcel,glad he is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back