Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most people that claim to be blackpilled are actually redpilled

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Most people that claim they’re blackpilled are actually redpilled real blackpillers are defeatists nihilists and pessimists that don’t even try if you think you got a fighting chance at succeeding at life and changing your fate you’re bluepilled and delusional you’re better off not trying at all going to college or trade school won’t save you you’ll fail either way you were not meant to succeed at life you were meant to be a broke Incel wageslave living check by check if you’re not a defeatist then you’re bluepilled

Are you an alt of @The Grinch

I was blackpilled. Still am, but now I little more redpilled about my life because my dad convinced me to pursue art as a cope/hobby. He bought me a mid range gaming PC and drawing tablet and now I'm putting in effort to learn this and improve my life even though my blackpilled thoughts are returning due to health problems. I feel that I'm doomed by my subhuman body but also don't want to die without doing some art because I want to get something out of this life before roping. However, if my health prospects decline, roping might be my only choice.

Well you have to try somewhat or end up dead.

Well you have to try somewhat or end up dead.
Defeatists know it’s over so they either rope or do the bare minimum to get by I’m gonna try the ladder then do the former if the ladder fails

I missed that time you were banned

Defeatists know it’s over so they either rope or do the bare minimum to get by I’m gonna try the ladder then do the former if the ladder fails
Well the bare minimum wont afford you copes.

I sort of agree, but there is lots of overlap between red and black pill. Just don't believe game works and you're mostly fine.

I sort of agree, but there is lots of overlap between red and black pill. Just don't believe game works and you're mostly fine.
Anybody that believes game confidence or personality works is definitely redpilled

Anybody that believes game confidence or personality works is definitely redpilled
Of course.

Red pill is mostly for chads. If Will Smith was redpilled he wouldn't be in that situation. He would have a life similar Leo Di Caprio's.