Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most people who hate anime here hate it due to the fanbase and not the content itself

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
It’s something I’ve noticed everytime someone who dislikes anime voices their reasons for it: Trannies, faggots watch it, women, etc.
Ofcourse there are some who have seen a bit of anime (mostly moe) who hate it due to how annoying it is.

Anime isn’t moe only, there are many based anime series out there that don’t primarily revolve around high pitched voice females and lolis.

The most recent anime I watched was Shigurui ( although this was ~3 months ago and based user @Ethnic Natsoc recommended it to me ) and I recommend it to anyone who hates anime due to moe.

I don’t blame people who hate anime just for that either, I also used to hate anime and it was primarily due to the fanbase. The anime fanbase back when I hated it was full of trannies and degenerate soys but now even normies are watching it and every single female has an anime AVI.

Same issue with anime AVIs. Although it is pretty feminine for a male to have that as their AVI the main reason is due to the other people who have anime AVIs: women and primarily trannies. People with anime AVIs would most likely get less shit if it wasn’t hijacked by trannies and women.

Thoughtslossus?
27FFA5A2 89B2 4488 9B38 76C26CAD1119

Last edited:
I hate anime because it puts foids on a pedestal and borderline worships them. For example MC is a pervert, degenerate etc, Mc getting smacked and beaten. Camera shots that dickride the female body.

I hate anime because it puts foids on a pedestal and borderline worships them. For example MC is a pervert, degenerate etc, Mc getting smacked and beaten. Camera shots that dickride the female body.
That’s only one type of anime though, mostly associated with slice of life and moe anime.

There are many other types out there, the moe and slice of life genre is abused due to incels consuming it as a kind of escapism.

That’s only one type of anime though, mostly associated with slice of life and moe anime.

There are many other types out there, the moe and slice of life genre is abused due to incels consuming it as a kind of escapism.
idk tbh. I have also watched some "good anime" and they all still dickride a foid or some shit or its about some gigachad that does "based" shit.

Got any recommendations? I would watch if it doesn't include the shit mentioned above

idk tbh. I have also watched some "good anime" and they all still dickride a foid or some shit or its about some gigachad that does "based" shit.

Got any recommendations? I would watch if it doesn't include the shit mentioned above
Try Jin Roh: Wolf Brigade and Shigurui, I enjoyed both.
Welcome to the NHK is a good one too.

Last edited:
I like watching anime actually. It’s mainly just the fanbase and some shit animes that make people hate them

The fanbase has definitely gotten more cringe and annoying over the years.

weeb cuck cope.

over 50% of anime is bad. the people who hate it after watching one anime and not giving others a chance just ran into a bad one.
and yes, the fanbase is shit; that's one of the reasons i don't like admitting i like danganronpa.

I like animals!

Know what? I hear this a lot, not just about anime, but a lot of stuff. "Don't let the fanbase ruin for you what could be an enjoyable experience!" Nah, fuck that. Part of the fault lies with the content. Sometimes more than just "part."

I been known to dabble in the furry scene. It's where I cut my teeth. But it attracts a lot of freaks. And I would be bullshitting you if I tried to deny that there wasn't something about furriness itself that keeps attracting freaks. It cannot be all the fault of the freaks. Something welcomed them.

Fanbases are always crazy
That said, most modern anime is trash and low effort pandering

Last edited:
Most Anime is super ghey

Using the power of love and friendship is Giga cucked

It’s something I’ve noticed everytime someone who dislikes anime voices their reasons for it: Trannies, faggots watch it, women, etc.
Ofcourse there are some who have seen a bit of anime (mostly moe) who hate it due to how annoying it is.

Anime isn’t moe only, there are many based anime series out there that don’t primarily revolve around high pitched voice females and lolis.

The most recent anime I watched was Shigurui ( although this was ~3 months ago and based user @Ethnic Natsoc recommended it to me ) and I recommend it to anyone who hates anime due to moe.

I don’t blame people who hate anime just for that either, I also used to hate anime and it was primarily due to the fanbase. The anime fanbase back when I hated it was full of trannies and degenerate soys but now even normies are watching it and every single female has an anime AVI.

Same issue with anime AVIs. Although it is pretty feminine for a male to have that as their AVI the main reason is due to the other people who have anime AVIs: women and primarily trannies. People with anime AVIs would most likely get less shit if it wasn’t hijacked by trannies and women.

Thoughtslossus?
View attachment 364965
Massive Cope

I hate the shit out of garbage like naruto or bleach from trying to watch it.

The homosexual tier fanbase is merely gasoline being thrown at the burning hatred for me.

Massive Cope

I hate the shit out of garbage like naruto or bleach from trying to watch it.

The homosexual tier fanbase is merely gasoline being thrown at the burning hatred for me.
Blind hatred I see
Oh well I'm not a weeb myself so I don't really care

Using the power of love and friendship is Giga cucked
My Little Pony isn't anime

Blind hatred I see
Oh well I'm not a weeb myself so I don't really care
Bruh I watched other stuff. Im telling you that it isn't blind hatred. Some things are just simply hateable on top of having a shit storyline.

One piece and one punch man is also cringey as fuck

Bruh I watched other stuff. Im telling you that it isn't blind hatred. Some things are just simply hateable on top of having a shit storyline.

One piece and one punch man is also cringey as fuck
You've been mentioning popular and overrated anime
Maybe you should try watching more lesser known titles
I can only recommend 3 I've watched and enjoyed: Shigurui, JinRoh and Welcome to the NHK ( As I said am not a weeb so I haven't watched a lot )

I can only recommend 3 I've watched and enjoyed: Shigurui, JinRoh and Welcome to the NHK ( As I said am not a weeb so I haven't watched a lot )
Nah that's some extreme weeb shit right there

over 50% of anime is bad. the people who hate it after watching one anime and not giving others a chance just ran into a bad one.
and yes, the fanbase is shit; that's one of the reasons i don't like admitting i like danganronpa.

Oh my god yes -- same about Danganronpa. I never admit I like it because of how cringy the fanbase is, but I actually really enjoy the games/anime itself. I just don't like leading with that because I feel like people will automatically think I'm one of Those fans

maybe

i think anime good but i dont want to watch it. it's just like mcdonalds. satisfies my "dumb pleasures" but always leaves me empty and wanting more

I don't hate anime. I hate the autistic "waifu" nonsense. It seems that a significant portion of anime fans are into this degeneracy.

I agree, most people here with anime pfp are faggots

No wonder I have this anime faggot blocked.

True :blackpill:
Then you have idiots claiming anime is blackpilled JFL :bluepill::soy::lul:
I agree, most people here with anime pfp are faggots

I think it's possible to hate anime both for the fanbase, and for anime itself. One doesn't necessarily cancel the other out.

Liking anime = weeb
Cope the definition of a weeb is someone who obsesses over mainly Japanese pop culture.

I think it's possible to hate anime both for the fanbase, and for anime itself. One doesn't necessarily cancel the other out.
Of course that’s possible but hating all of anime due to moe is like hating all of history just because it consists of suffragettes.

Then you have idiots claiming anime is blackpilled JFL :bluepill::soy::lul:
They are retarded man. When the hell have you ever seen a below average japanese dude with a bunch of insane 99.99999 percentile foids in looks around him being his friend and shit and living with him. xddd How tf is that blackpilled and those anime like jojos where its a bunch of gigachads doing magic shit is borderline worship and faggot shit tbh

most people don't like anime because of the writing tbh

I hate anime because it puts foids on a pedestal and borderline worships them.
the whole point is anime qts are actually worth worshipping

I actually love to feel that way about a foid but I just can't feel that way about 3dpd foids anymore.

For example MC is a pervert, degenerate etc, Mc getting smacked and beaten. Camera shots that dickride the female body.
can identify with feeling like how MCs sometimes act, or in getting misinterpreted

what is suifuuel is how they get to be the female focus, can actually relate more to supporting male casts who get destroyed

the whole point is anime qts are actually worth worshipping

I actually love to feel that way about a foid but I just can't feel that way about 3dpd foids anymore.

can identify with feeling like how MCs sometimes act, or in getting misinterpreted

what is suifuuel is how they get to be the female focus, can actually relate more to supporting male casts who get destroyed
Why the fuck do I as an ugly subhuman want to watch a show where a subhuman gets treated like shit. Do niggers watch KKK documentaries where they hang and burn them alive to relate to their race??? That's fucking cucked. They are making billions of dollars out of your worshipping ass. And no. No female or human is worth worshipping especially the anime ones since they still treat the mc like utter shit. You are basically admitting that because they look hot they are worth worshipping. Which is bluepilled and cucked.

Why the fuck do I as an ugly subhuman want to watch a show where a subhuman gets treated like shit.
we don't always watch fiction to be happy, but for it to be interesting/moving/real

Do niggers watch KKK documentaries where they hang and burn them alive to relate to their race???
Probably.

They are making billions of dollars out of your worshipping ass.
Not if you pirate the content.

No female or human is worth worshipping especially the anime ones since they still treat the mc like utter shit.
They make up for it by liking him in the end usually.

Tsundere is godliness so long as they actually remain pure.

I can totally be fine with "hostile to MC because she is virgin at war with her sexuality"

Just so long as she doesn't go for chad.

But even if she does, I go for grimdark shit too, because sometimes it feels echo chamber to watch nothing but wish fulfillment happy anime.

Even when this happens it helps to contrast the other chars who don't do it.

You are basically admitting that because they look hot they are worth worshipping.
Which is bluepilled and cucked.
Not at all. It certainly helps, but I live for watching the slice of life stuff where they just go about their day making breakfast and shit.

The kind of stuff real foids don't really seem to do because it's like 90% is hamsterbrain about Chad

we don't always watch fiction to be happy, but for it to be interesting/moving/real
Whats moving about mc getting slapped in the face and beaten by some whore
Not if you pirate the content.
Maybe, but niggas out here buying figurines and shit that are 100$ a pop or some ridiculous shit making them grillions

Just so long as she doesn't go for chad.

But even if she does, I go for grimdark shit too, because sometimes it feels echo chamber to watch nothing but wish fulfillment happy anime.

Even when this happens it helps to contrast the other chars who don't do it.
Bruh all whores want to go for chad
Not at all. It certainly helps, but I live for watching the slice of life stuff where they just go about their day making breakfast and shit.

The kind of stuff real foids don't really seem to do because it's like 90% is hamsterbrain about Chad
Cope tbh. They probs wake chad up with a morning bj and breakfast in bed and shit

Whats moving about mc getting slapped in the face and beaten by some whore
Nothing in and of itself without character development.

Maybe, but niggas out here buying figurines and shit that are 100$ a pop or some ridiculous shit making them grillions
I don't buy the figurines, but I'd much rather spend 100 on a figurine than a foid's dinner.

Bruh all whores want to go for chad
If you are implying that all girls are whores then why even bother specifying whore if girl implies it?

Cope tbh. They probs wake chad up with a morning bj and breakfast in bed and shit
in some shows like School Days that happens but it's rare they show that angle, and even then I can appreciate it for being innovative.

Nothing in and of itself without character development.
so an incel getting kicked in the face in a different setting
I don't buy the figurines, but I'd much rather spend 100 on a figurine than a foid's dinner.
I rather spend it on shit I can enjoy instead of being a slave to a drawing of a female, thats fucked bro. Both are fucked.
If you are implying that all girls are whores then why even bother specifying whore if girl implies it?
Wdym

in some shows like School Days that happens but it's rare they show that angle, and even then I can appreciate it for being innovative.
I mean in real life women probably do that shit for chad