Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Most redpilled foid in 2023?

R

RollD20

Self-banned
-

Also which one of yours channel is this?

There are no blackpilled or redpilled foids only attention seeking whores that want to cater to a new audience of potential orbiters.

Also which one of yours channel is this?

Most likely some stunt to collect simps/orbiters for her OF or Insta account. I would be very wary.

Pick me strats to gain attention :feelsjuice: she probably has a high body count

Look at her clothing, she definitely rides the carousel.

:feelskek: :feelskek: I already imagine some tradcucks simping for her

There are no blackpilled or redpilled foids only attention seeking whores that want to cater to a new audience of potential orbiters.
Most likely some stunt to collect simps/orbiters for her OF or Insta account. I would be very wary.
Probably but its interesting to see that they put this out there, first time I am seeing a foid say this in video. I've never really seen a women speak negatively about the right to vote.

Pick me strats to gain attention :feelsjuice: she probably has a high body count
Look at her clothing, she definitely rides the carousel.

100% she has the look of running a train. It's just interesting seeing how normies have been taking the redpill these days.

this is older than my unwashed undies i wear for 3 years straight @dirtyundies

Looks like she forgot her pants at home

Very legit and not scripted.

hahahah, ITS true giving w0men the right to vote was a mistake.

blonde foids make me feel depressed, i am not watching this

she's not redpill just honest about foid nature, which they all know but they have all entered a pact to never talk about in order to gaslight men