Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Most soy accent you will ever hear

Faggot Gains. This guy is still around, remember him from like 2015 kek

greg has a very high pitched voice while the vegan fag have a soy-like voice. both are faggoted especially the vegan but i like greg more since he's a turbomanlet

greg has a very high pitched voice while the vegan fag have a soy-like voice. both are faggoted especially the vegan but i like greg more since he's a turbomanlet
BTW, Vegan Gains has threatened to kill people's families if they disagree with him on veganism.

91f.png

I used to like him because he would get totally unhinged and say whatever the fuck he wanted and go against normie mainstream trends but ever since he got that wife that looks like Harry Potter he became a total faggot. He became a white knight, kikeccine pusher, faggot. He made empty challenges to have mma fights but when a guy finally wanted to fight him he used excuses to back out

He is vegan what did you expect

not so peaceful anymore i guess
Yeah, the ironic thing about that is that he sounds like Elliot Rodger when he makes the threats.

I don't think being vegan is healthy or anything, but there are vegan bodybuilders so it is possible to do it kind of healthy, is all I'm saying. But eating meat and dairy products is obviously better for your (mental) health.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Veganism is a first world privilege. Real life - something a lot of first worlders seem to getting disconnected from with each successive generation - demands that you consume animal protein in some form or another, whether we're talking biological or economic needs.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Veganism is a first world privilege. Real life - something a lot of first worlders seem to getting disconnected from with each successive generation - demands that you consume animal protein in some form or another, whether we're talking biological or economic needs.
Yeah, you're right. First worlders can swallow vitamins and other stuff that's not in vegan products in pills. And soy protein, vegan meat alternatives, Tofu and other stuff is ofc not available outside of the 1st world.