Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Most Trooned out games?

xReCoNsLaYeR

xReCoNsLaYeR

Nuclear holocaust soon™
★★★★
The most trooned out games in my opinion would be Fallout: new vegas, Team Fortress 2.

roblox Minecraft

Doom: Eternal

The most trooned out games in my opinion would be Fallout: new vegas, Team Fortress 2.
Wtf those are literally 2 of my favorite games.

I vote for that undertale shit.

IMG 0424

:feelskek: :lul:

look at the average player base of these games
Nah all my homies love fallout new vegas, we're not giving that to the troons. TF2 yeah.. there's some fags on there but it's a pretty competitive fun game I don't know why troons like it, but you can make fun of the troons at least. In shit like League of Legends they'll permaban your ass if you say "you'll never be a woman".

Forgot to add Smash bros lel

Are you just gonna call all the good games trooned out?

What do you play FIFA and Fortnite, maybe some call of duty?
trannies avoid FIFA like a plague because it has sports in it (which they hate) but the only people who play FIFA are 3rd Worlders.

I play War thunder, DCS, Mercenaries 2, GTA 5, and COD zombies.

Overwatch and fortnite

guilty gear strive specifically, ultrakill

if we're purely going off of disproportional demographics, then, yes, it would be games such as Fallout: New Vegas, Hearts of Iron IV, etc.
However, that's because these games' fandoms are mostly comprised of incels and other socially fringe men. And, at the end of the day, trannies are just mentally annihilated, retarded, and delusional incels and ostracized men who decided to take hormones and cut their dicks off one day.

Therefore, labeling these games as 'trooned out' is a misnomer and is regurgitated troon propaganda (that's what they want you to believe). In actuality, many of these games' stories and themes (like the ones in FNV) have intrinsically nothing about them to vindicate such a preposterous claim, and, not only that, these games were made (not by trannies) waaaaaaaaaaay before the internet tranny phenomenon existed.

Essentially, trannies calling Fallout New Vegas a tranny game is tantamount to them calling themselves a woman. They love fake identities; stealing and adopting shit that isn't theirs.

Actual 'trooned out' games would be modern games such as TLOU 2, Cyberpunk 2077, etc. Due to these games being loved and made by trannies who rid their games with jew propaganda and actively affirm the trans delusion through their writing.

Last edited:
if we're purely going off of disproportional demographics, then, yes, it would be games such as Fallout: New Vegas, Hearts of Iron IV, etc.
However, that's because these games' fandoms are mostly comprised of incels and other socially fringe men. And, at the end of the day, trannies are just mentally annihilated, retarded, and delusional incels and ostracized men whom decided to take hormones and cut their dicks off one day. Therefore, labeling these games as 'trooned out' is a misnomer and is regurgitated troon propaganda (that's what they want you to believe). In actuality, many of these games' stories and themes (like the ones in FNV) have intrinsically nothing about them to vindicate such a preposterous claim, and, not only that, these games existed waaaaaaaaaaay before the internet tranny phenomenon existed.

Actual 'trooned out' games would be modern games such as TLOU 2, Cyberpunk 2077, etc. because these games are loved by trannies; ridden with jew propaganda; and actively affirm the trans delusion through their writing.
Forgot those games too, the cyberpunk anime was kino tho imo

Forgot those games too, the cyberpunk anime was kino tho imo
Haven't watched, probably won't. Did not enjoy the game at all or it's "universe" for that matter.

Last edited:
However, that's because these games' fandoms are mostly comprised of incels and other socially fringe men. And, at the end of the day, trannies are just mentally annihilated, retarded, and delusional incels and ostracized men who decided to take hormones and cut their dicks off one day.

Therefore, labeling these games as 'trooned out' is a misnomer and is regurgitated troon propaganda (that's what they want you to believe). In actuality, many of these games' stories and themes (like the ones in FNV) have intrinsically nothing about them to vindicate such a preposterous claim, and, not only that, these games were made (not by trannies) waaaaaaaaaaay before the internet tranny phenomenon existed.

Essentially, trannies calling Fallout New Vegas a tranny game is tantamount to them calling themselves a woman. They love fake identities; stealing and adopting shit that isn't theirs.

Actual 'trooned out' games would be modern games such as TLOU 2, Cyberpunk 2077, etc. Due to these games being loved and made by trannies who rid their games with jew propaganda and actively affirm the trans delusion through their writing.
Disco Elysium and Omori need to be included here. I can't believe I forgot about these ones.

Disco Elysium and Omori need to be included here. I can't believe I forgot about these ones.
Celeste, stardew valley, umineko, touhou, hollow knight, elden ring.

Cyberpunk, TLOU2 or Team Fortress 2