Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most users here are half-incels who are using this forum as a waiting room for their ascension

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
That's right, you heard me. Only a few 10% are actual involuntary celibates, according to the statistics shown in the image below, about 90% of users who registered an account on here eventually ascend by betabuxxing.

The Moon Lord can be spawned by destroying the four Celestial Pillars or by using a Celestial Sigil in any world where Golem has been defeated. In both cases, it will then spawn one minute after the status message "Impending doom approaches..." appears. After this message appears, the screen will go dim and all objects and walls will oscillate back and forth. It will then go back to normal. This will happen 5 times; each time the screen will go darker and all objects and walls will oscillate more violently until the 5th time, when the Moon Lord will spawn.
Each hand, as well as its head, contains a vulnerable eye-like target that is each periodically closed off and opened via an eyelid. These may only be damaged during their "open" states. The core, which is the only part required to be destroyed in order to defeat the boss, only becomes vulnerable when all eye sockets are destroyed.

Moon Lord can teleport to players if all of them get too far out of range.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayjSewEpBGo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwpjvRvipw0

These might be the only videos I've known of but they're a bit busy at the moment.

@Lookscel @Lolimancer @sckicksal345 @schizocel222 @ThoughtfulCel @FamilyGuy1999 @rope2cope @shii410 @FamilyGuy1999 @Azaylias

tagging the lads

Last edited:
yes,if you are too based ,you will be harrassed by fakecels

Nice bait, now plz rope

Nice bait, now plz rope
27690.jpg

XD

Betabuxxing isn't what it use to be fren, that bitch isn't letting you $rent$ her pussy below $50,000.00 per year and many of them require you to make even more than that per year just for a down payment. I'm looking at a future of incel expansion and a decrease in betabuxxers as the hyperinflated $prices$ of pussy increase indefinitely every single year. With the current hyperinflationary prices of pussy only economic and societal collapse can save a majority of us. It's fucking over my dude. [A majority of betabuxxers included.] :feelsclown:

Betabuxxing isn't what it use to be fren, that bitch isn't letting you $rent$ her pussy below $50,000.00 per year and many of them require you to make even more than that per year just for a down payment. I'm looking at a future of incel expansion and a decrease in betabuxxers as the hyperinflated $prices$ of pussy increase indefinitely every single year. With the current hyperinflationary prices of pussy only economic and societal collapse can save us. It's fucking over my dude. :feelsclown:
we need to bring back traditional marriage

Better to have lived an incel to die as an cuck

I will never betabux

Kys with that jumpscare am high and in dark basement so now paranodi :smonk::feelsohgod:

most men wont even be able to betabux in a few years with onlycucks and job quotas and other shit that caters to toilets if thats not already the case

most men wont even be able to betabux in a few years with onlycucks and job quotas and other shit that caters to toilets if thats not already the case
:feelsthink::dafuckfeels::fuk::blackpill:

TO BE HONEST!!!!!!!! TAKE THE FUCKING JEWPILL AND CUCKPILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING TEMPTORS FROM ALL TOMORROWS STUPID JEW NIGGER BULLSHIT FUCK THESE PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wrote this with my right big toe XD

TO BE HONEST!!!!!!!! TAKE THE FUCKING JEWPILL AND CUCKPILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING TEMPTORS FROM ALL TOMORROWS STUPID JEW NIGGER BULLSHIT FUCK THESE PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Societal, civilizational, national, international, and economic collapse is the only way, take the fuck all apocalyptic pill. :blackpill::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Societal, civilizational, national, and economic collapse is the only way, take the fuck all apocalyptic pill.:blackpill::feelsdevil:
STOP EMASCULATING MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More like purgatory.

Last edited:
JUST LIVE IN A DARK SOULS REALM UNTIL YOU ASCEND THEORY!

You see, the problem isn't men. It's cucks. Cucks emasculate men by creating double standards for women.
In a collapsed world cucks die first, I honestly don't see a conflict or dilemma with anything I've said here. :feelshehe:

I honestly don't see a conflict or dilemma with anything I've said here. :feelshehe:
THEN YOU ARE BLUEPILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN YOU ARE BLUEPILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How much alcohol have you been drinking today? :feelshehe:

Indeed alot of fakecels & larpers here.

there was a rule where any men can register if they agree to the Blackpill .

I get called a pedo by lolipilled incels :society:

Luckily I didn't have my earphones in :dab::dab::dab::dab:

My father was an incel and my mother was obviously not an incel so I guess that does make me half incel :waitwhat:

My father was an incel and my mother was obviously not an incel so I guess that does make me half incel :waitwhat:
cope every man who fathers a child is a CHAD

Fucking Kumans.

Good point. Its hard to believe the greater userbase is fulled of truecels. I for one dont consider myself a truecel.

[UWSL]نشط: هجوم Jax الأساسي التالي أو ضربة Leap Strike Leap Strike ضد عدو في غضون 10 ثوانٍ يسبب ضررًا سحريًا إضافيًا. إذا تم استخدام التمكين في هجوم أساسي ، فسيحصل على Range icon.png 50 نطاقًا إضافيًا.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
ضرر سحري:
40/75/110/145/180 (+ 60٪ AP)
يعيد Empower Bladework.png تعيين مؤقت الهجوم الأساسي لـ Jax.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]نشط: هجوم Jax الأساسي التالي أو ضربة Leap Strike Leap Strike ضد عدو في غضون 10 ثوانٍ يسبب ضررًا سحريًا إضافيًا. إذا تم استخدام التمكين في هجوم أساسي ، فسيحصل على Range icon.png 50 نطاقًا إضافيًا.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]ضرر سحري:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]40/75/110/145/180 (+ 60٪ AP)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]يعيد Empower Bladework.png تعيين مؤقت الهجوم الأساسي لـ Jax.[/UWSL]
نشط: هجوم Jax الأساسي التالي أو ضربة Leap Strike Leap Strike ضد عدو في غضون 10 ثوانٍ يسبب ضررًا سحريًا إضافيًا. إذا تم استخدام التمكين في هجوم أساسي ، فسيحصل على Range icon.png 50 نطاقًا إضافيًا.

ضرر سحري:
40/75/110/145/180 (+ 60٪ AP)
يعيد Empower Bladework.png تعيين مؤقت الهجوم الأساسي لـ Jax.