Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most users here would be submissive cuckcels if they got a gf

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Most users here would act like pathetic little cucks for their gf if they had one

Interesting theory but is there any evidence for this?

That just proves we have better personality than guys girls choose.

Most users here would act like pathetic little cucks for their gf if they had one
maybe the first time but the second time they would watch out more and try to keep the upper hand and show masculine dominance I guess

Why do you think currycels are submissive? We are low inhib rapists

I would just be careful so I don't lose her

They would still cheat on me its in their DNA

Definitely @AsakuraHao

Stop projecting

How to Buy a Projector (2023): Throw Distance, Screen Size, Mounting, Long  Cables | WIRED

Interesting theory but is there any evidence for this?
Most users here have been raised in a household with either no father or a betabux father

i am too autistic and retarded to even do what it takes to be cuck and please a foid

Most users here have been raised in a household with either no father or a betabux father
Yeah maybe but I wanna see examples of people who ascended and became cucks.

I would be submissive yes. I dont know if I could bring myslef to be a cuck though. Im tired of trying and making descisions. I just want a gf who will control me. I want the universe to take my hand and grant me the goodlife...

Most of male society is selectively bred to be a clean up boy blue pill cuck with understands the black pill but accepts he’s place

I would be submissive yes. I dont know if I could bring myslef to be a cuck though. Im tired of trying and making descisions. I just want a gf who will control me. I want the universe to take my hand and grant me the goodlife...
:what:

Submissive how.

women are fuckdolls... how can you be submissive :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

you can tell for sure, group hive mentality trucels who would fall and change their worldviews as soon as a girl shows them some love