Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion most vicious, evil, sociopathic incel is more compassionate than the nicest normie

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
man does this ring true. i dunno why, but it seems like when the desire for romantic love is out of control, it brings forth some of the most vicious behaviours from human beings.

honestly i feel like the most vicious of behaviours stems from romantic love.

Exactly we don,t do anyone any harm, it's so funny how governments are literally going to class us as domestic terrorists,even though 99.9999999% of all violence throughout history has been committed by sexually active normies,:feelsclown:

The worst combination is being poor and incel.
All extremists have been poor and incel.

Nazis, Isis fighters, anyone really.

My take is that the American government is not that stupid. And that they are permitting the opoid epidemic to go on. Without that, we would have white nationalism going mainstream in America. If poor whites aren't drugged up, they'd be attending white nationalist rallies enmasse. Almost certainly imo. While the legalization of weed (and crime basically) is to appease and distract black and brown folks from the massive economic inequality going on right now. Blacks and browns are too stupid and distracted to realize that they are essentially slaves to whites and asians in American society. They hold shitty undesirable jobs with no benefits and live segregated in the inner cities.

Ricecels in America are just now finally beginning to wakeup. The most incel group out there by far is starting to fight back in the form of the stop asian hate movement. Whatever their aim is does not matter. Because without a doubt, its starting to shake up the racial balance situation in America starting a lowkey racewar because it is pointing out black crime. That stop Asian hate movement has a whole bunch of angry sexually frustrated ricecels in it.

Last edited:
man does this ring true. i dunno why, but it seems like when the desire for romantic love is out of control, it brings forth some of the most vicious behaviours from human beings.

honestly i feel like the most vicious of behaviours stems from romantic love.
you're right

I don’t believe that tbh. I’d do some pretty horrific things to people if given the chance. Things that would make you vomit.

Last edited:
I don’t believe that tbh. I’d do some pretty horrific things to people if given the chance. Things that would make you vomit.
Would you torture someone if you could get away with it? Like pulling out eyeballs and ripping out fingernails?

Would you torture someone if you could get away with it? Like pulling out eyeballs and ripping out fingernails?
Yeah, and genital mutilation and disembowelment.

Most Women Are More Violent And Hateful Than Most Incels.