Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Most violent paypig cuck

LMFAO, I wouldn't have let her go, I would have taken her back home, then tie her and then use her as a sex slave :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Brootal this woman has no soul, based cel...but he was hit so many times, he should have done this straight up
Probably without this video others will think he is abusive gg

She gained a soul the moment the guy responded.
Also women are the most retarded, like see how they act dominant until you actually show your superiority,I don't know how people even want to get married with them .they only respond to power not to respect

Based, however he should've been more violent

Beta uprising in gta

Brootal this woman has no soul, based cel...but he was hit so many times, he should have done this straight up
Probably without this video others will think he is abusive gg
Foids are emotionally numb demons.

Im glad to be incel, if it means avoiding faggot scenarios like this one.
Can you believe he paid her hundreds of thousands of dollars for a whole year just to be humiliated by her on the daily?

She gives me flashbacks to how my mother would hit me (and still does). Fucking brutal.

Can you believe he paid her hundreds of thousands of dollars for a whole year just to be humiliated by her?
Cannot fathom, when it makes ZERO sense, even if you got a Bugatti at the end.,:feelsaww: which well, still wouldnt suffice this humiliation ritual.
Other than having the bitch spanked, and stoned to Death.

She gives me flashbacks to how my mother would hit me (and still does). Fucking brutal.
basedment, vidya and this forum really are the peak of our existences as...

High Five Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles GIF

how can a man be okay with this?

Based af, was so funny to hear her suddenly switch up with the "I'll stop" and her screeching. Should've ripped hair out of roots though