Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story most women are exactly like the memes posted here

lanturn

lanturn

Recruit
★★★★★
I joined a support group for my mental illness and 70% of the women were catty, bitchy whores. This one 300lb whale was convinced she had every right to cheat on her fiancee and the other femoids agreed. A couple of them were sort of okay and the men in the group were fine as well. Never going back after that experience.

what kinda support group was it

You had your chance to call out their degeneracy. I hope you did, and hammered it through their fucking skulls.

what kinda support group was it
for people with severe depression. I have been depressed for a long time and a short while ago (I even posted about it here) I tried making normie friends. Went well at first but ended up here because they all ghosted me.

for people with severe depression. I have been depressed for a long time and a short while ago (I even posted about it here) I tried making normie friends. Went well at first but ended up here because they all ghosted me.
dam thats rough, but JFL at woman thinking they are depressed

Why are these roasties and fine men and feigning depression?

I joined a support group for my mental illness and 70% of the women were catty, bitchy whores. This one 300lb whale was convinced she had every right to cheat on her fiancee and the other femoids agreed. A couple of them were sort of okay and the men in the group were fine as well. Never going back after that experience.
Males are cucked. What else.is new?

By fine I meant they were nice people. At least two other dudes were incels.
Makes sense.

The medical community should start treating depression in men as a lack of sex and relationships, not this hogwash about chemical imbalance. Prescribe gfs, not drugs.

females cant be reasoned with they are too dumb

women are machines

but tbh so are we

imagine the mental hoops you would have to go through to justify being a cheating slut.

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I hoped you at least got to fuck some of them

Incels, I can't tell you enough to get the fuck out of any group therapy.

My history was similar to this.

Listening to any females there is the purest RAGE fuel.

>support group for mental illness
You'd've better ran the fuck out of there earlier

Women complaining about being depressed is like a NEET complaining about having a job and paying bills. They're LARPing.