Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most women do not cum from men

LA98

LA98

Incel Wiki Contributor
-
I have seen so many posts about women who cannot cum during sex and when they do it takes about a fucking hour minimum.
Probably 9/10 women suffer from this issue.
So if they cannot cum from men then why do they have sex with them?

My theory would be that they have sex for the sake of connecting (and/or money) and not for the purpose of cumming.
And this reason might be reason enough to stay in a relationship for a while
but after 6 months of cumless sex the relationship is destined to become really boring.
Once a woman established such a deep connection to her boyfriend that she cannot connect any deeper with him
she is going to seek another man to conncet with as a result.
That is why successful long term relationships are so fucking rare.

Chads have the advantage over average men because they connect with women more easily and evoke hope in women's eyes.
Hope that the chad will be the one and first to give her an orgasm during sexual intercourse.
Highly attractive people are considered to be better at everything (also in bed) even if it is not the case.

Below you will find a woman who actually achieved one of her deepest desires.

However what it took was 40 minutes, a vibrator and edging.
Yeah she masturbated to hit the edge before her bf entered her room.
That is why I think she is gonna leave him if she finds a chad who she thinks can do the same but faster, better and without any toys or edging beforehand.
Nowadays long term relationships are about which woman's bottled up feelings are going to burst out first.

Getting laid is not really difficult, just buy a hooker but starting and maintaining a long term relationship is the real challenge here.

Also see this funny yet saddening post: https://incels.is/threads/a-cucumber-can-make-women-cum-better-than-99-of-men.110223/

Water is wet.

All those women would cum in an instant if jeremy meeks looked at them.

Just be Zeus , bro.

It's not about the dick, it's about what the dick is attached to and that has to be 6'3'' white high status Chad.

I have seen so many posts about women who cannot cum during sex and when they do it takes about a fucking hour minimum.
Probably 9/10 women suffer from this issue.
So if they cannot cum from men then why do they have sex with them?

My theory would be that they have sex for the sake of connecting (and/or money) and not for the purpose of cumming.
And this reason might be reason enough to stay in a relationship for a while
but after 6 months of cumless sex the relationship is destined to become really boring.
Once a woman established such a deep connection to her boyfriend that she cannot connect any deeper with him
she is going to seek another man to conncet with as a result.
That is why successful long term relationships are so fucking rare.

Chads have the advantage over average men because they connect with women more easily and evoke hope in women's eyes.
Hope that the chad will be the one and first to give her an orgasm during sexual intercourse.
Highly attractive people are considered to be better at everything (also in bed) even if it is not the case.

Below you will find a woman who actually achieved one of her deepest desires.
View attachment 109115
However what it took was 40 minutes, a vibrator and edging.
Yeah she masturbated to hit the edge before her bf entered her room.
That is why I think she is gonna leave him if she finds a chad who she thinks can do the same but faster, better and without any toys or edging beforehand.
Nowadays long term relationships are about which woman's bottled up feelings are going to burst out first.

Getting laid is not really difficult, just buy a hooker but starting and maintaining a long term relationship is the real challenge here.

Also see this funny yet saddening post: https://incels.is/threads/a-cucumber-can-make-women-cum-better-than-99-of-men.110223/
I don't know when will western men realize only way to make a foid cum 90% of times is brutally raping her.
Foids should be beated constantly if they rebel to the male authority

females need all kinds of tricks, communication skills:soy: and toys if they're gonna orgasm with their normie boyfriends, still they feel resentful and traumatized afterwards

Who cares. Being in love is more then sex and only cum. Thats what my opinion.

who cares about the hole's pleasure? female orgasm has no real use, male orgasm is required to release sperm and get her pregnant.

do you think :chad: tries to please her or does he just get the job done and leave straight afterwards?

It's not about the dick, it's about what the dick is attached to and that has to be 6'3'' white high status Chad.
Or a dog for some reason.

Over for dicklets who cant make women cum.

Also, Ekko, whats ur lol name? Lets play together boyo

It's not just being a :chad: that makes a foid cum... :chad: has to furiously rape her unexpectedly.

Needs an attractive guy AND a big (or at least above average) dick. This is why if you watch James Deen vids where he sleeps with various female fans, they cum so hard they roll around out of control. Hes got the face, and hes got the size. You need the length and girth to produce mechanical stimulation to innervate those sensory nerves.

A lot of it is mental as well as physical, I'd say about 85% mental and 15% physical.

If she's with a true tera-chad, she'd cum within 30 minutes of him just doing basic missionary whilst looking into her eyes, because she'll be incredibly turned on.

Why do you think more than 50% of foids cum when they get raped, yet they probably have never came after their boyfriend gives them 20 hours of oral?
That sudden feeling of helplessness and being powerless taps into a foid's submissive natural instincts and they get off to that.

It doesnt surprise me that foids have a rape kink, when in reality they just want a good looking guy to put them in their place.

By nature, women cumming isn't important. A woman's need to cum isn't at all vital to reproduction. Men need to cum and have orgasms.

Water is wet.
To say that something is wet means that the water on the surface of that something can be removed. You get caught outside in the rain, you say “Aw, my hair got wet, now I gotta get it redid.” “Aw, my shoes got wet, now I gotta let’em sit outside, and dry.” You don’t say, that the ocean gets wet, it’s just water, water is water. Fire, right? We know that it burns things right? But it’s not in and of itself burned, right? Water, it wets things but it’s not in and of itself wet. Okay? The word wet is only supposed to be used when water gets on something. For example if I were to splash water on this mirror right here and say it’s wet, but if it were somehow possible to splash water droplets onto water, well you could see the water droplets sitting on the water, you’d say “Oh that water is wet!” But the term wet is an adjective that is only conditional, that’s used to describe the surface of something that is typically dry

They mask everything.

I don't know when will western men realize only way to make a foid cum 90% of times is brutally raping her.
Foids should be beated constantly if they rebel to the male authority

Indeed.

Fakecel problems, it's like worrying about forgetting the chicken in the oven when you don't have any chicken at all.

To say that something is wet means that the water on the surface of that something can be removed. You get caught outside in the rain, you say “Aw, my hair got wet, now I gotta get it redid.” “Aw, my shoes got wet, now I gotta let’em sit outside, and dry.” You don’t say, that the ocean gets wet, it’s just water, water is water. Fire, right? We know that it burns things right? But it’s not in and of itself burned, right? Water, it wets things but it’s not in and of itself wet. Okay? The word wet is only supposed to be used when water gets on something. For example if I were to splash water on this mirror right here and say it’s wet, but if it were somehow possible to splash water droplets onto water, well you could see the water droplets sitting on the water, you’d say “Oh that water is wet!” But the term wet is an adjective that is only conditional, that’s used to describe the surface of something that is typically dry

This is actually true. High IQ.

Cope it's about the dick too, it's about the whole package. If you don't have it all, it's over.

Depends on the foid. Some of them can get wetter than a spastics chin, from just a fingering.