Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Most women have disgusting boobs and ugly tits

over for tits cels

Nah man, it just seems half of those women were over 50. It's over for oldcels.

These are old hags jfl. What kind of point were (((they))) trying to make?

Imagine one of the biggest brands in the world posting this :feelsclown:

Last edited:
All foids look like this, you hateful inkwell, it's not just the 70 year old granny you're forced to betabuxx as a normal cuck as a result of the very hypergamy and foid privilege we enable nearly every other day with our advertisements and policies! :feelsclown:

Some of them don't look that bad, to be honest; though I don't see the point of posting such virtue signalling garbage, unless simply to further foid-worship and award them ever greater foid privilege. :feelsjuice:

Some don’t look bad but the bad looking ones are the ones who are triple the age of the women in my college

Kek jews are crazier than ever

They sag with age, but that's why push-up bras and breast augmentations were invented.

Gross. They couldn’t have been bothered to get younger models?

i like them all. im a degenrate lmao :feelskek:

A little surprised that Adidas decided to post this kind of content decidedly "THEY" decided to speed things up. :feelsaww:

Why did the faggot company show actual naked boobs. Shameless

Wtf man the more I learn about the average foid the less attractive they seem

Man, reverse the genders and experience the bizarre...

Why did the faggot company show actual naked boobs. Shameless
because adidas is another stupid "woke" company.

personally, I'm attracted to all of the breasts shown in the image because I'm a truecel. I'd have sex with any biological woman no matter how ugly

Those are women over 40 or 50 years of age. Men of that age have big stomachs and balding lol. Its called aging dude. Older people are naturaly uglier than younger people.

art doodle GIF by Look Human

Shoe Bob's!

We need a cuisine to relate these organs to. We already have fesikh, what could this one be? rotten apples?

they're using this old psy op again?

lol

adidas needs attention after they lost kanye lol

Imagine one of the biggest brands in the world posting this :feelsclown:
I don't have to imagine. Every corporation does this so the soys will continue to consoom product. :society:

Most of them are granny tits:feelspuke:.

Far top left looks the best