Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most women need a lot done for them

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I know this is kind of obvious, lol

But I guess I didn't realise before that it was a necessity. I thought they just preferred it. But truly... most women do seem to be fairly helpless on their own.

I know this is kind of obvious, lol

But I guess I didn't realise before that it was a necessity. I thought they just preferred it. But truly... most women do seem to be fairly helpless on their own.
imagine a society ran only by women. just lol.

Woman are useless kek, they can't do anything

"..."

"Hey"

"Looking sharp today"

Oh, where would women be without men?

No, wait, don't bother answering, I already know.

EXTINCT!

The problem is that you think as if they have a choice. They CAN’T be alone, even if they wanted that themselves (which they don’t).

Foids are dependent on men by design. We are their protectors and providers. That's the way nature intended it.
Exactly.
Those are the gender roles mother nature gifted to us.
Likewise, womens gender roles are to be submissive and subservient to men and to bare, birth and nurture his babies.

Isn't it funny how feminists and women in general want men to continue living out their gender roles, but they refuse to live out theirs?
They hate it, and they call it toxic, sexist, misogynistic, outdated and backwards!