Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mother is taking me to a large supermarket in a large mall now, wish me luck.

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
She wants me to help her plus "learn to go outside".

Normies will treat me like shit again (stare, point etc, of every age and gender) and I'll feel anger and sadness.

Thanks for letting me get this of my chest!

You're 13 bro?

tell her no if you don't want to but remember going outside is good for you every once in a while, I do it sometimes when I feel like I've rotted way too much

Jfl just do it nigga

Go to the gaming sections.

Do a "Haka" face at them, bruddah :lasereyes:
@B/W muttcel does it all the time :bigbrain:

If normies will act like you are the fucking boogeyman, better lean into it :feelsYall:

(Joking aside, I understand. I fucking despise Supermarket with every fiber of my being...)

retards.is
also kys

My mother will urge me to go outside too, or like I need to learn to go outside or something.
If my mother ever does force me to go outside, sometimes she will also force me to interact with a cashier to "learn" how to interact with a cashier or something, its fucking stupid and makes me look like a kid, also my mother will usually find something from it to make fun of me about, even though I am completely normal, but then my mother gaslights me saying she supports me.

Is she bluepilled ?

Good luck brocel, enjoy the eye candy out there
thanks man. it went as expected. people (shoppers of every age or employees) either stared or joked (this might sound like I'm paranoid but trust me I'm not). some didn't react to me but many did. I know I sound whiney but I'm just glad I can vent on here cause I'm both pissed off and sad

~This warranted a heckin´ thread. It´s over.
I'm in my mid-20s, grey.
Like I clearly stated I'm venting. do you know how it feels to be joked about or looked at like you're an alien? every age and gender does it. have some respect

Hope you have fun
Thanks man, I just came back. Is it only me who feels shit when people stare at and joke about me? Every age and gender btw.. Not EVERYONE but many people do it

I'm in my mid-20s, grey.
Like I clearly stated I'm venting. do you know how it feels to be joked about or looked at like you're an alien? every age and gender does it. have some respect
~I´´ll be 27 next January. Must i make thread each time my mom takes me to the psych ward ?
I think not. ARRRGHH

~I´´ll be 27 next January. Must i make thread each time my mom takes me to the psych ward ?
I think not. ARRRGHH
fuck you too
that's exactly what I mean. before you say anything at all first check my profile and understand how weird I look

fuck you too
that's exactly what I mean. before you say anything at all first check my profile and understand how weird I look
~Yes, let´s get all emotional.
--I´ve been doing the sentence at home far longer than you will ever have, while sober.
( Straight Edge, no drugs allowed )
8 years and counting...

~My friend none of us here, are in any way significant including the normalfags themselves.

~Yes, let´s get all emotional.
--I´ve been doing the sentence at home far longer than you will ever have, while sober.
( Straight Edge, no drugs allowed )
8 years and counting...

~My friend none of us here, are in any way significant including the normalfags themselves.
Right. I just got angry because I think you're implying it's all in my head (it's really not)
I'm probably one of the truest incels on here (as said by other users), if you'd see me you would understand.

View attachment 910188

If normies will act like you are the fucking boogeyman, better lean into it :feelsYall:

(Joking aside, I understand. I fucking despise Supermarket with every fiber of my being...)
Does he really do that ?

Right. I just got angry because I think you're implying it's all in my head (it's really not)
I'm probably one of the truest incels on here (as said by other users), if you'd see me you would understand.
~I only implied, that it´s all a pointless endeavor. ARRGH

Brutal, are you hikky?

View attachment 910188

kek, we were in one of the shops paying and there was an old couple just staring at me from a distance, they seemed bemused, I wanted to show them the finger (nobody was behind us in the queue) but when I finally got the courage they were walking away

It's tough when you've been locked away for years, be glad you have a good mother and go eat some dinner, to all the people spamming kids.is it's awkward to go out with mother in your teens as an adult it's a good way to spend family time when you only meet once or twice a month, ya fucking kids.

It's tough when you've been locked away for years, be glad you have a good mother and go eat some dinner, to all the people spamming kids.is it's awkward to go out with mother in your teens as an adult it's a good way to spend family time when you only meet once or twice a month, ya fucking kids.
Thanks bro, it went as expected. people (shoppers of every age or employees) either stared or joked (this might sound like I'm paranoid but trust me I'm not). some didn't react to me but many did. I know I sound whiney but I'm just glad I can vent on here cause I'm both pissed off and sad

I'm in my mid-20s. I think I turned an asshole bc of how people treat me

Thanks bro, it went as expected. people (shoppers of every age or employees) either stared or joked (this might sound like I'm paranoid but trust me I'm not). some didn't react to me but many did. I know I sound whiney but I'm just glad I can vent on here cause I'm both pissed off and sad

I'm in my mid-20s. I think I turned an asshole bc of how people treat me
Well you managed to get out at least, next time will be slightly easier

~This warranted a heckin´ thread. It´s over.
What?
Never seen you say this in any of the retarded threads before.
Also people care what thegraywolf has to say, if you for example shared some dumbass story then yeah waste of a thread because no one would give a fuck about it really.

What?
Also people care what thegraywolf has to say, if you for example shared some dumbass story then yeah waste of a thread because no one would give a fuck about it really.
~Brush off that ego, silly fool. Try hard edgy faggot. ARRGHH
--The fact you value validation makes you a failed normalfag, in the first place.

Op ask in supermarket if they are hiring, it can be good for you, and you will make some benjamins.

Op ask in supermarket if they are hiring, it can be good for you, and you will make some benjamins.
:lul: man I don't want to be in hell everyday and having to interact with people who stare at or laugh about me

What?
Thanks brother!

It's a Friday or Saturday depends where you are, so take some creepshots because there will be many hot hoes.

It's a Friday or Saturday depends where you are, so take some creepshots because there will be many hot hoes.
I saw one but where I live they usually shop in the city and not in this particular shopping mall

Friday and Saturday are BY FAR the busiest days of the week (Sunday everything is closed), I was too "alert" and high-inhibited to

take some creepshots because there will be many hot hoes.
next time

retards.is
also kys

My mother will urge me to go outside too, or like I need to learn to go outside or something.
If my mother ever does force me to go outside, sometimes she will also force me to interact with a cashier to "learn" how to interact with a cashier or something, its fucking stupid and makes me look like a kid, also my mother will usually find something from it to make fun of me about, even though I am completely normal, but then my mother gaslights me saying she supports me.

Never, ever began.

retards.is
also kys

brutal. today we went into different stores and my mother just takes over the role of talking (even if it's a question concerning me - like a shirt to pants, a size smaller). I'm sure the cashiers think I'm a (retarded?) kid under 18 bc I'm so short, look so young and so lightweight and skinny.

Thanks man, I just came back. Is it only me who feels shit when people stare at and joke about me? Every age and gender btw.. Not EVERYONE but many people do it
Just ignore them. You have already won by living rent free in their heads. Just think of them as responding to stimuli like NPCS

Tbh :feelskek:
This cant be the worst thing OP is worried about
wdym? What is the worst thing to be worried about? Also, I'm in my mid-20s