Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Mothers only want daughters and only daughters

Even my mother admitted that, she said she wish she had daughter so they would party together and have fun (if you know what i mean)

Even my mother admitted that, she said she wish she had daughter so they would party together and have fun (if you know what i mean)
Bro, how did you even cope with that. Sheesh That's fucked up

I cant take this anymore, we are worth less than dirt in this world. Even a cockroach has more value than us

I cant take this anymore, we are worth less than dirt in this world. Even a cockroach has more value than us
how am I supposed to cope

a mothers love is hate

Daughters have dar better lives than sons. I think sub 5 men shouldn't reproduce but the only exception would be daughters.

Daughters are more likely to give you grandkids than sons are. If you had a choice to pick between a 3/10 daughter and 3/10 son, the former would have a higher chance of reproducing than the latter just by virtue of foids being able to select their partners. Considering how most people are of average attractiveness and the minimum threshold needed for a man to be acceptable as a LTR by women keeps increasing, the incentive for having daughters grows with every passing day. Because it becomes harder for average or ugly men overtime while conversely it gets easier for women of all levels of looks. Having sons is less likely to continue your genetic line than having daughters nowadays, especially if you're of average looks like most people in the population are just due to statistical law.

Daughters are more likely to give you grandkids than sons are. If you had a choice to pick between a 3/10 daughter and 3/10 son, the former would have a higher chance of reproducing than the latter just by virtue of foids being able to select their partners. Considering how most people are of average attractiveness and the minimum threshold needed for a man to be acceptable as a LTR by women keeps increasing, the incentive for having daughters grows with every passing day. Because it becomes harder for average or ugly men overtime while conversely it gets easier for women of all levels of looks. Having sons is less likely to continue your genetic line than having daughters nowadays, especially if you're of average looks like most people in the population are just due to statistical law.
It's like normies almost know, theeeen, it's just sub-conscious.

Look at China and India. Selective breeding in favor of men actually inflates female SMV. So this is not a bad thing per say. With hypergamy trucels like me may only have a chance (at a washed up roastie) if there were 10 females to 1 male though.

Jeffrey Steinberg, the founder of the Fertility Institutes in Los Angeles,
What a Cohencedence.