Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mr robot is the essential incel show

M

malakai

Banned
-
Season 1 is its peak but

Focuses on anti social depressed vigilante hacker who seeks hacking others in order to feel his void of being a loner. He’s not quite incel as he does have flings, but the shit he says us very relatable.
Def give season 1 a go.

I like it but he is still too normie.

but his name is elliot jfl.

He's a normie though.
I'd rather watch something involving a different Eliot...

Watched S1 when it came out, relatable mentacel protagonist. Ironic that you make this thread, since every now and then when I browse this forum I recall that show. Also, S2 E1 felt like a normie plot awaited, didn't watched S2 due to that.

He's a mentalcel. Proof that good looking mentalcels get laid.

Mentalcel forsure. I love how they portray his normie coworker as super annoying.

Honestly, I stopped watching when he got laid with that drug addicted cunt.
2 normie 4 me

I like it but he is still too normie.

but his name is elliot jfl.
He was a friends with benefit with a hot piece of ass in the first season. Lol the writers wanted to make him antisocial edgy outsider loser but not tooo much of a loser.

I don't mind normie shows

it's a tv show so of course they have to put in unrealistic shit like him getting laid, it's the same with TBBT and those STEMcel incels getting hot gfs (except the autistic tall one i guess)

mr robot is pretty cool, edgy, anti-normie and relatable, its a shame im too low IQ to understand it most of the time.

Watched S1 when it came out, relatable mentacel protagonist. Ironic that you make this thread, since every now and then when I browse this forum I recall that show. Also, S2 E1 felt like a normie plot awaited, didn't watched S2 due to that.

once you find out the twist its the complete opposite. no he doesnt become a normie.

Incels

This image of him reminds me of me, and ofc I have a weak chin and not that good of a hairline but I mask it with kinda forward facing hair