Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal MrSamEntertainment is an ACTUAL giga-truecel

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★

Pc

Like, jokes aside and no hate towards his poor soul but he's just EXTREMELY fucking ugly, like god DAMN Jesus Christ why couldn't you go a bit easier on him

He's uglier than 99.99999% of humans worldwide, even abos mog him, I don't think I've seen more than a few people genetically uglier than him in my life, AND he's 5 feet tall, if reincarnation is real what could've someone POSSIBLY done to deserve being this gigagigaGIGA-truecel, his existence is the ultimate proof of the godlessness of this clown world :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Guess he has used it to his advantage by becoming somewhat famous

Guess he has used it to his advantage by becoming somewhat famous
Fame just makes it worse when you're this ugly, he made himself a circus clown

Gymmaxxed subhuman

He is somehow mogged by 99.8%+ Indians which is quite an accomplish of itself since we're not even technically counted as human, it's really rare to be both 5ft (dwarf tier height) AND severely ugly, I've never met a person in my entire life as truecel as him

He's lucky he grew up in a passive chink country, had he grown up in India (or god forbid the West) he would have been mentally scarred since the day he was born

What a wicked planet, allows something like this in its existence, pain is boundless, yet the marvel of this world has its limits

I've never met a person in my entire life as truecel as him
Same, only people with rare genetic diseases and severe burn victims have it worse, but in the "healthy" default human experience he might actually be among THE truest truecels of all time

Mf looks like an elf. Beyond brutal.

Fame just makes it worse when you're this ugly, he made himself a circus clown
When he looks like that, that is genuinely the way he can "succeed" (obviously he was unsuccessful from the very beginning but you get what I mean) in life. He can't get a job and he'll never be taken seriously be anybody. At this point, his only option in life beside roping is lolcowmaxxing.

View attachment 1161361
View attachment 1161362
View attachment 1161360

Like, jokes aside and no hate towards his poor soul but he's just EXTREMELY fucking ugly, like god DAMN Jesus Christ why couldn't you go a bit easier on him

He's uglier than 99.99999% of humans worldwide, even abos mog him, I don't think I've seen more than a few people genetically uglier than him in my life, AND he's 5 feet tall, if reincarnation is real what could've someone POSSIBLY done to deserve being this gigagigaGIGA-truecel, his existence is the ultimate proof of the godlessness of this clown world :feelsclown:
Mind blowing revelation

He should join a circus

View attachment 1161361
View attachment 1161362
View attachment 1161360

I heightmog him but he face mogs me :lul: :lul: :lul:

if reincarnation is real what could've someone POSSIBLY done to deserve being this gigagigaGIGA-truecel, his existence is the ultimate proof of the godlessness of this clown world
He was Genghis khan in his past life. But karma catched up with him.

I doubt he’s even made a single penny from all this clout. He’s just a jester for free

He is somehow mogged by 99.8%+ Indians which is quite an accomplish of itself since we're not even technically counted as human, it's really rare to be both 5ft (dwarf tier height) AND severely ugly, I've never met a person in my entire life as truecel as him

He's lucky he grew up in a passive chink country, had he grown up in India (or god forbid the West) he would have been mentally scarred since the day he was born
where did he grow up?