Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Muh everyone fears US.

America will nuke your stupid russian country. Good luck.
Russia has more nukes than the USA though. I guess only advantage the USA has in nuclear warfare Is nuking any cities ironically helps their country rather than harms them due to the multicult faggot drug, crime and welfare states they are.

Most are faulty and rusty and won't have tasty nuclear fallouts. North Korea is better
Cope. Russia has much more scientific and industrial potential than NK.

@WuhanFriedPuppies
What's the point of your Russophobia? I also can post videos of Chinese failure in 1894-1895 or in Vietnam or in clash with Soviets in 1969.
It seems that Japanese in general know Russia more than Chinese and more interested in Russian culture.
Otherwise you would knew famous Russian saying:

Fyodor tyutchev quote lbh3l6y

Also, there is Chinese idiom : you yan bu shi tai shan.

American women don't become mail order brides like Russian women though.
Western females visit 'exotic' countries specifically to have sex with animalistic males.
How is that more 'moral' or 'pure' than that Slavic females are doing?
Slavic ( and in general East Europeans ) women are mainly money and resources oriented. But it slowly changes.
While Western females are more adventurous so they fall in 'love' with various thugs and charlatans thus promoting criminality.
This is even worse than females chasing resources.
Because in EE nerds with money or statusmaxxed like an university professor have chanse to get pussy while Western females would reject those who aren't thuggish or masculine enough.

Western females visit 'exotic' countries specifically to have sex with animalistic males.
How is that more 'moral' or 'pure' than that Slavic females are doing?
Slavic ( and in general East Europeans ) women are mainly money and resources oriented. But it slowly changes.
While Western females are more adventurous so they fall in 'love' with various thugs and charlatans thus promoting criminality.
This is even worse than females chasing resources.
Because in EE nerds with money or statusmaxxed like an university professor have chanse to get pussy while Western females would reject those who aren't thuggish or masculine enough.
Western males visit exotic countries. There are more white men in America with non white women. The same cannot be said for Russia. So in that respect USA mogs Russia.

Western males visit exotic countries. There are more white men in America with non white women. The same cannot be said for Russia. So in that respect USA mogs Russia.
How creating vapid entitled feminist females combined with unreasonably high standards + hypocritical puritanism ( which teaches that sex is bad unless it's sex with a Chad or thug ) is mogging?
I have seen gigaStacy level Russian females marrying bald 5/10 men with some resources.
While an American Becky would demand gymmaxed Appolon because she wouldn't even look at average male.
Even in this forum we see influence of american gynocentric mindset when someone post 'subhuman' ( really 5/10 and above ) with some Becky and start asking 'how he get her?'.
While in former USSR there is a saying: "Men need to be a little more attractive than a monkey".

Cope. Russia has much more scientific and industrial potential than NK.
Human nature is funny. Even with eons of primordial knowledge you and your species refuse my facts. Adorable. But like my word I am to come what to be. I am the end.

Along with everyone here I am your roundabout.

Last edited:
@WuhanFriedPuppies
What's the point of your Russophobia? I also can post videos of Chinese failure in 1894-1895 or in Vietnam or in clash with Soviets in 1969.
It seems that Japanese in general know Russia more than Chinese and more interested in Russian culture.
Otherwise you would knew famous Russian saying:

View attachment 905340

Also, there is Chinese idiom : you yan bu shi tai shan.
The Slav-mutt cries out "Russophobia" as he strikes you. :feelskek:

Russia will never be a real civilizational state.

View attachment 905966
Russia has more goat fuckers than Swedistan. Looks like Chairman Xi will have to build a re-education camp in Moscow.

xi-laughs.jpg
Russian muslims are mostly secular and they lived at these lands historically unlike Sweden or Germany where they started to import Muslims after 1945.

Russian muslims are mostly secular and they lived at these lands historically unlike Sweden or Germany where they started to import Muslims after 1945.
You fell for the "moderate Islam" kike psyop. Muslims stop being moderates as soon as they have a local majority.

And Russian regular army seized 20% of Ukrainian territory.
Not that impressive considering that they controlled like 10% of Ukraine before the war started. All they have to show after a year and a half of fighting is a land bridge between the two territories they already had. Plus they retreated from Kharkiv and Kherson and failed to take Kiev.

That moderate part is bogus but since they live in their own semi autonomous regions mostly they are hardly an issue