Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Muh Fatcel is Volcel Bro

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://imgur.com/a/pWilCOo

I see this extremely fatfuck tallfag hugging and cuddling his GF in front of me on the bus right now.

Keep coping with muh you can’t see your bones if you’re fat bro, lose weight bro, you can’t be incel if you’re fat bro, you abysmal IQ skinnyfag face copers, only height and NT matters. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::blackpill:

@yez @Incelius Savage

Daily dose of fat pill from zero

I had trouble reading this, what’re you trying to say? That only height and nt matters?

I had trouble reading this, what’re you trying to say? That only height and nt matters?
Yes, there is no such thing as being too fat.

Fat incel = volcel. Doesn't mean fat can't be noncel

will the cherry picking threads ever end??????

The general truth is that being obese lowers the chances of getting laid. That's a fact. Therefore, if you're fat, you haven't done everything you could to increase your chances of getting a girlfriend, therefore you're a volcel.

The general truth is that being obese lowers the chances of getting laid. That's a fact. Therefore, if you're fat, you haven't done everything you could to increase your chances of getting a girlfriend, therefore you're a volcel.
thats not a fact. zer0 has posted statistical evidence that shows fat people have more sex than people with healthy weights or are underweight.

the fact of the matter is skinnycel = volcel. if you're skinny, you haven't done everything you could to increase your chances of getting a gf (bloatmaxxing). therefore, you're a volcel.

Even him?
5E1207E3 7AB6 48F8 8E5A 0F9EE47A7134

volcel my fucking ass. even if i managed to lose weight my skin would be eternally fucked up as a result. i have always been fat and i have literal stretch marks i would have to get skin surgery for fucks sake and even then my face would still look like shit!

Cherry pick scenario... fatasses male or female especially female are absolutely disguising and unacceptable

Cherry pick scenario... fatasses male or female especially female are absolutely disguising and unacceptable

Fat incel = volcel. Doesn't mean fat can't be noncel

yes. even him.

thats not a fact. zer0 has posted statistical evidence that shows fat people have more sex than people with healthy weights or are underweight.

the fact of the matter is skinnycel = volcel. if you're skinny, you haven't done everything you could to increase your chances of getting a gf (bloatmaxxing). therefore, you're a volcel.
Brainlet troglodyte blackhole nebula IQ.

If you're fat but also tall and have a above average or average face then you're a volcel.

But if you're fat but also short, Ugly or bald than you're an Incel.

Brainlet troglodyte blackhole nebula IQ.

No it doesn’t, the average Amerimutt is obese and yet is fucking a whole more than half of your muh skinny, healthy Eurocuck nations.

@PLA1092 @sub human :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah:

All th

I see this extremely fatfuck tallfag hugging and cuddling his GF in front of me on the bus right now.

Keep coping with muh you can’t see your bones if you’re fat bro, lose weight bro, you can’t be incel if you’re fat bro, you abysmal IQ skinnyfag face copers, only height and NT matters. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::blackpill:

All that matters is nt height doesn't matter

No it doesn’t, the average Amerimutt is obese and yet is fucking a whole more than half of your muh skinny, healthy Eurocuck nations.
View attachment 665936
@PLA1092 @sub human :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah:
I don't think the average American is obese; the difference may be due to cultural differences of higher levels of degeneracy triggered by foids and the all too well known shekel hoarders, not to mention America being very urbanized. :feelssus:

If you’re fat you can increase your SMV by losing weight and that might put you in the non incel category

Losing weight can increase SMV, but eating is also a great cope. Losing weight as an incel is much more difficult than if I had a normie life. I need my copes!

Also, life as really obese man might fuck you mentally, because of bullying and rejection.

My brother is fat (he is built) and has skinny and fat girls after him

Just be fat theory

Jfl at people here who think that by torturing yourself at gym, doing lots of exercise and following diets, it will change sth to your inceldom.

Changing your whole lifestyle and shaking up your whole metabolism just to please foids and follow what the soyciety wants you to think is giga cucked.

Tall and Fat = Attractive bear bod, a lot of women like that.

Short and Fat = Humpty Dumpty subhuman. Some women like the “Teddy bear” look but that’s only if you’re pretty muscular too.

JFL at manlet bloatmaxxers

Face copers can’t cope.

You are an idiot with no self control.

Just because some fat guys with %1 height, pheno, eyes and hair can be succesfull with women, it doesnt mean being fat is unimportant.

You cant truly call yourself a trucel until you are at normal body fat level.

But of course, if a retard like you ever manages that self discipline, you are probably gonna say you succeded thanks to leaving dangerous incel forums and being nt etc.

You are an idiot with no self control.

Just because some fat guys with %1 height, pheno, eyes and hair can be succesfull with women, it doesnt mean being fat is unimportant.

You cant truly call yourself a trucel until you are at normal body fat level.

But of course, if a retard like you ever manages that self discipline, you are probably gonna say you succeded thanks to leaving dangerous incel forums and being nt etc.
I’m a 5’5 Manlet, no weight for height.

I’m a 5’5 Manlet, no weight for height.
Oh, should have say that earlier, yeah 5'5 is unsaveble if you are not white with model tier looks

He's tall, and that's all that matters.