Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ "muh racepill" "muh manlet" "muh balding"

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
vr6lkk3xazn01.jpg

Nosematched. Kek

They could just be friends.

One exception does not disprove a general trend

More proof for the patented 'Just be bald theory'™

Just be a disgusting subhuman taxi driver theory

Notice how OP forgot to mention money.

Bro are you ok? His nose is crooked.

lol this isnt even the thing that makes him ugly. Its not a big flaw. If your nose is also crooked like that then you were all the time larping because this guy nosemogs me.

Being ethnic isn't a death sentence but balding and manlet are.

the exception proves the rule buddy boyo

lol this isnt even the thing that makes him ugly. Its not a big flaw. If your nose is also crooked like that then you were all the time larping because this guy nosemogs me.
He nosemogs me too.

What the f-ck? This should be lifefuel for you.
No it isn't because i know the truth. It's like saying i'm just a pussy who don't suffer and bitch for nothing. You can't get an arranged marriage nowadays as a bald or a short guy here, imagine being both of them. My situation really sucks i'm not creating problems out of thin air.

No it isn't because i know the truth. It's like saying i'm just a pussy who don't suffer and bitch for nothing. You can't get an arranged marriage nowadays as a bald or a short guy here, imagine being both of them. My situation really sucks i'm not creating problems out of thin air.
Just move to the US, TBH. You think that guy is in India or something? He's obviously in a euro-centric society.

Just move to the US, TBH. You think that guy is in India or something? He's obviously in a euro-centric society.
In the USA i'd get nothing except being more incel and probably public humiliation. Plus i'm a Muslim so i want to do nothing to western stacies or commit zina.

Just be a short fat bearded kabab theory

1/10 thread (i would say it's bait but since it's opened by reeee, he is probably serious)

literally inceltear logic. "i know an ugly guy who had a gf". exactly IT tier. With same logic, i could find an ugluy guy with huge ass nose with gf. You can literally do this for anyone. finding cherry picked exceptions.

"i know a dude who survived jumping off SF bridge so its not dangerous"

Don’t believe this one for a second.

1/10 thread (i would say it's bait but since it's opened by reeee, he is probably serious)

literally inceltear logic. "i know a ugly guy who had a gf". exactly IT tier. With same logic, i could find an ugluy guy with huge ass nose with gf. You can literally do this for anyone. finding cherry picked exceptions.

F2ygrXdz9FoAf4c3Phu0nkp8fYoGxZlpnrzT1whQm4lXxgvB03KzNDADNnqXZsnlwY8WZHks4xv_30e8u3j--v8E=w357-h296-nc

literally inceltear logic. "i know an ugly guy who had a gf". exactly IT tier. With same logic, i could find an ugluy guy with huge ass nose with gf. You can literally do this for anyone. finding cherry picked exceptions.

1433190910559.gif

Stop coping, migrate to Western Europe and slay prime jb aryan girls.
bullshit , he is ugly he aint slaying shit
arabs who are better looking than him are struggling here in germany
he would get mogged to oblivion here

t. 27yo KKHDV ethnic who lives in germany

She will dump him in a month.