Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muh scientific method

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
"B-but chadfish doesn't count, it didn't involve scientific rigour. Muh scientific method" :soy: :soy:

Lmao no one's gonna do a fucking phd paper on a diy incel social experiment. I don't need the scientific method to see that these 10000% prove the blackpill:
Hp6mG6k.jpg

a94npki9y8g31.jpg

b2lIn_L-Sez8DTnIhmW-fBmCovSKJY970bxaEEqNels.jpg
B7RX35l.jpg

:feelshaha:
4tsl3428er631.jpg

The fact that anyone can chadfish and replicate those results endlessly proves that it's true. Repeatability is one of the core tenants of the scientific method. In fact many studies in soft "science" fail at this.

Chadfishing is proven to work, regardless of the personality and social skills of the user behind the chadfish, regardless of location

Muh confidence
NnXG0nf

This is comedy gold... :feelskek:
(But also SuicideFuel in a way)

JFL. Just be a nazi theory.

JFL I hate those "Source? Source? Source? Source?" insufferable fucking reddit using soy freaks. The source is my eyes you stupid fucking cunt.

These IDIOTS will ignore the masses of evidence we have of blackpill experiments, etc. and will close their eyes shouting "LALALALALA with their fingers in their ear because it wasn't conducted by a professional team who'd log the results in a paper with citations and all that shit. It's a pathetic form of coping.

The fact that anyone can chadfish and replicate those results endlessly proves that it's true. Repeatability is one of the core tenants of the scientific method. In fact many studies in soft "science" fail at this.

Chadfishing is proven to work, regardless of the personality and social skills of the user behind the chadfish, regardless of location

Just gas jews theory of ascending.

"B-but chadfish doesn't count, it didn't involve scientific rigour. Muh scientific method" :soy: :soy:

Lmao no one's gonna do a fucking phd paper on a diy incel social experiment. I don't need the scientific method to see that these 10000% prove the blackpill:
Hp6mG6k.jpg

a94npki9y8g31.jpg

B7RX35l.jpg

4tsl3428er631.jpg
A truecel would have to invest atleast 5 years of iron disciplined self improvement and spend thousands of dollars on face surgery, leg lengthening surgery, penis enlargement surgery and steroids to even have a chance at fucking a landwhale, Chad only has to make a Tinder profile. YOU CAN'T BEAT GOOD GENETICS!!!

Chad is immune to foid hate.

Aww. Looks like every foid's personality detector broke down. I mean how can they lust after a guy who is anti-semitic, a non-feminist and one who hits girls. I thought they could detect our personalities through their phone screens. Something is wrong. :soy: :soy:

JFL at faggots who say "tinder is not real life inkel"

"If you were a rose in desert I would piss on you so you wouldn't dry out."

How's that as an opener? Perfectly fine:

Da104c43d93dda38aa0e8ca542fbbfa5

If you want tits, just state it upfront: "I want tiddies". Women love confident guys!

8aa4340f3e59afb142b09f23fab9fc52

Today I wrote a small poem about a girl I fell in love with. Here it is:

"I stepped in the shit
Peas bloom in the spring
You sadly looked in the window
And fingered your bean"

And showed it to a random girl to see if she liked it. Her reaction:
A908105e072998050b4ce07114e60683

Being chad really works!

Last edited:

Hp6mG6k.jpg

a94npki9y8g31.jpg

B7RX35l.jpg

4tsl3428er631.jpg
They talk in the similar fashion like curries trying to hit on girls, expecting long responses and fantasy dating.

that really takes the wind out of my sail. i feel like logging off and i just got on here.

I can't take this anymore, my life is hell.

:feelsrope:

There are blackpilled scientific studies which inadvertently agree with us. It's prevalent when you browse r/BlackpillScience. But this is honestly all I need.

People will exercise ultra-harsh scrutiny against experiements that come to conclusions they don't like, like that one, but at the same time accept any shit to come to the conclusions they want. For instance, using experiements that show that 4 yo boys being anally raped leading to a significant amount of them getting traumatized as proof that 14 yo girls can't consent to a kiss with an adult.

Chad can say anything and get laid.

Chadfishing = pure distilled science

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back