Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

muhh ethnics have no chance muhh

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
hijabi want bald ethnic man:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVO46gvrwRA

German Turkish YouTuber gave up his career because he was becoming a father:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPjAst64ct8

Tunisian rapper Bushido (his mother is German and father Tunisian) has almost 10 children with a German wife:
bushido-anna-maria.jpg

Being an incel is almost exclusively a white and Asian problem. I know enough ethnic groups that have lots of women. Of course there are extremely good looking white men but many are so ugly that it never even began.

the balding crooked teeth guy at 21:13 mogs me

When talking about inceldom we mostly mean Zoomers and the younger Millenials, because that's when the dating apps and social media started to be popular and has increased enormously the hypergamy in society. The older generations in most cases didn't have that problem, and that's why you can find many sub5 among Boomers, Gen X and older Millenials who have a family

They will all fuck white chad secretly on the side

When talking about inceldom we mostly mean Zoomers and the younger Millenials, because that's when the dating apps and social media started to be popular and has increased enormously the hypergamy in society. The older generations in most cases didn't have that problem, and that's why you can find many sub5 among Boomers, Gen X and older Millenials who have a family
I would be an incel no matter what time. If I had been born 100 years earlier I would be just as lonely.

CUckmany has fallen

Tunisian rapper Bushido (his mother is German and father Tunisian) has almost 10 children with a German wife:
bushido-anna-maria.jpg

Being an incel is almost exclusively a white and Asian problem. I know enough ethnic groups that have lots of women. Of course there are extremely good looking white men but many are so ugly that it never even began.

O k let's use an exception and allow it to overturn the rule. I can tell by your name you obviously have a raceplay/cuckold fetish. Self hating white people are the lowest of the low. Even if you are a retard with downs syndrome or autism, you are still part of a race that managed to take over the world. Be proud of yourself at least for that. I was beaten up and attacked by non whites before I was also attacked by a fellow white man. The world is a cruel place, I am not a white nationalist because I am on nobody's side. I was abandoned by my own race. But I do not want to hate my own people. There were many, many, many masculine white men throughout history. You could admire and at least take some Influence from them to improve your life.

O k let's use an exception and allow it to overturn the rule. I can tell by your name you obviously have a raceplay/cuckold fetish. Self hating white people are the lowest of the low. Even if you are a retard with downs syndromeor autism, you are still part of a race that managed to take over the world. Be proud of yourself at least for that.
How he was even allowed to register with a name like that is ridiculous.

O k let's use an exception and allow it to overturn the rule. I can tell by your name you obviously have a raceplay/cuckold fetish. Self hating white people are the lowest of the low. Even if you are a retard with downs syndromeor autism, you are still part of a race that managed to take over the world. Be proud of yourself at least for that.
I don't hate myself because I show the reality. I have bad cards in this world as a white person. I've probably already explained my name 1000 times.

They shit in the streets, walk around barefoot with no deodorant, and then get mad when they can’t get pure white Stacey

bushido-anna-maria.jpg

"Hey guys, here are singular examples of ethnic men who succeeded.
That's right, I believe these three guys are representative of how every "ugly" ethnic has it, including people on this site."

"I'm a simple minded cracker, and every single thread of mine is me whining about how only whiteys can be real Incels, even though white people are desired worldwide, and ethnic men are only desired in particular countries"

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

That's right, I believe these three guys are representative of how every "ugly" ethnic has it, including people on this site."

"I'm a simple minded cracker, and every single thread of mine is me whining about how only whiteys can be real Incels, even though white people are desired worldwide, and ethnic men are only desired in particular countries"

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
cope

The fact that I am only personally attacked and there are no counterarguments shows again that I am telling the truth

Ethnic men have more sex than White men do (Mainly black & Arab men)

Cope this is like saying JBW

To be fair, tons of ethnics cherry-pick & do the same.
O k let's use an exception and allow it to overturn the rule. I can tell by your name you obviously have a raceplay/cuckold fetish. Self hating white people are the lowest of the low. Even if you are a retard with downs syndrome or autism, you are still part of a race that managed to take over the world. Be proud of yourself at least for that. I was beaten up and attacked by non whites before I was also attacked by a fellow white man. The world is a cruel place, I am not a white nationalist because I am on nobody's side. I was abandoned by my own race. But I do not want to hate my own people. There were many, many, many masculine white men throughout history. You could admire and at least take some Influence from them to improve your life.
Based post.

To be fair, tons of ethnics cherry-pick & do the same.
Didn't say they didn't. Just that this whining cracker doing it is somehow more stupid, when you consider that more then half of his threads just him crying about being white.

He is @Rabbi Schneerson cracker twin.

Didn't say they didn't. Just that this whining cracker doing it is somehow more stupid, when you consider that more then half of his threads just him crying about being white.

Why is he complaining about being apart of the best race in the world ?

Why do you hate being white ? It’s the best race ever

He's the usual self-hating & coping White: I mean even his name is mocking White males the way that MSM does by portraying White men as "feminine"
Both of them just post random tik-toks, twitter posts, etc.

@Rabbi Schneerson shared a random pic of some guy saying racemixing was good "just cause" with no evidence; whereas I have shared historical precedent & countless data. :feelsjuice:

I once thought basically everyone here was smarter/higher IQ than the average Redditor, Normie, etc. but now I am having serious doubt. :feelsugh:

meanwhile the countless ethnics on the forum would probably disagree, i’ve never heard a more ridiculous statement than

“inceldom is exclusively a white problem”

the reason why incels only exist among whites is because white women have the highest smv and therefore are extremely picky. also they are the only feminist race so women have the power to do whatever they want and fuck chad even if the parents don't like it.

Are you gay or why do you keep talking about ethnic men ?

the reason why incels only exist among whites is because white women have the highest smv and therefore are extremely picky. also they are the only feminist race so women have the power to do whatever they want and fuck chad even if the parents don't like it.
foids fuck in every culture chads and give a shit about what parents think.

meanwhile the countless ethnics on the forum would probably disagree, i’ve never heard a more ridiculous statement than

“inceldom is exclusively a white problem”
meanwhile ethnics have the highest birth rates