Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

muhh sands have it so bad muuhh

All ethnics are incel, this is a fact.

yeah and the high birth rate in shitskins countries are from heaven or what?
They are still incel because they must keep their foid on a leash and commit marital rape. Ethnics by definition cannot have consensual sex because attraction is solely a white trait.
@tehgymcel420

They are still incel because they must keep their foid on a leash and commit marital rape. Ethnics by definition cannot have consensual sex because attraction is solely a white trait.
@tehgymcel420
so what with this girls at my school that have a sand boyfriend?

@tehgymcel420
you are scammers, liers, hypcrites, gypsys and everthing bad

you are scammers, liers, hypcrites, gypsys and everthing bad
Indeed. That's why we're incel. If I was white I would be an honest, well-mannered beautiful person and could have sex. But since I'm a sandnigger I'm a horrible ugly person who is incel.

Indeed. That's why we're incel. If I was white I would be an honest, well-mannered beautiful person and could have sex. But since I'm a sandnigger I'm a horrible ugly person who is incel.
if you would be white you would be the supreme gentleman. how much do you want to lie?

because attraction is solely a white trait.
https://i.imgflip.com/4xx8ls.png?a473832

hes not super tall, but has good face and fit

HTN to chadlite, plus sandniggz have hailo effec it seems in cuckrope

They look white, not ethnic

Just be attractive theory.