Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mum avoids jail for assaulting son

That bitch smile enraged me so much.

Fucking clown world:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Brootal, Australia is a woke foid run soysociety

How is she let off so lightly with abusing her own blood? People who do this sicken me.

yummy mummies lorinska GIF by Channel 7

FEMALE:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

PRIVILEGE:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Shit like this happens every single time a female does something criminal, she just fucking cries and gets portrayed as a weak, harmless woman and then gets let off, and yet feminists and other misandrists genuinely expect us to believe the statistics about how women "totally commit like a 1/10th the amount of crime men do, trust me:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

wow female privilege is fucking retarded

She was struggling with her mental health. She had post partem depression inkwell. It’s completely normal :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Fucking whores like her should not be able to have children

I would gladly abuse her if I got away with it and her give son proper justice

Wrapped cord around babys neck but SOMEHOW they “never intended to harm the child” CLOWN WORLD :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Fucking vile bitch should be raped and beheaded

It's funny how people want to brand us as terrorists for doing far less than she did. Assaulting a baby is a cry for help, but mean words are terrorism. :feelsclown:

When genitals and face matter more than sentencing guidelines. In America it's even worse.

“CrY fOR hELp” lmao I hope hER son does the same thing to hER when he grows up but this time she won’t wake up to see another day.