Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

I love that AMV
Yeah it's nice but whenever I see it I feel sadness which I felt when I finished that Anime.

The song is sped up too

Yeah it's nice but whenever I see it I feel sadness which I felt when I finished that Anime.

The song is sped up too
I like the original song better ngl

I felt sadness when I finished Darling in the Franxx too, but for different reasons

I like the original song better ngl

I felt sadness when I finished Darling in the Franxx too, but for different reasons
I have been listening to songs which have been sped up and some of them sound really good. I like the original one because it is a minute longer than the video I posted.

Lmao ngl that video is the reason I watched Darling in the FranXX. Don't regret watching it at all.

I have been listening to songs which have been sped up and some of them sound really good. I like the original one because it is a minute longer than the video I posted.

Lmao ngl that video is the reason I watched Darling in the FranXX. Don't regret watching it at all.
I really enjoyed watching the show, the mechs designs were some of my favorite (especially Argentea) next to NGE and a breath of fresh air, I loved watching the characters interact with each other, that they had reasons to hate each other but loving past them. The characters had a backbone and got me so invested that I didn't want to leave them at the end, which is why I wish they did more with their backstories tbh. DitF may have had similarities to Evangelion but I believe it stands on its own very well. I just wish the end of the season could've been better. But despite its flaws and the last four episodes being a mess I enjoyed it a lot and I’m almost sad we won’t get more.

I really enjoyed watching the show, the mechs designs were some of my favorite (especially Argentea) next to NGE and a breath of fresh air, I loved watching the characters interact with each other, that they had reasons to hate each other but loving past them. The characters had a backbone and got me so invested that I didn't want to leave them at the end, which is why I wish they did more with their backstories tbh. DitF may have had similarities to Evangelion but I believe it stands on its own very well. I just wish the end of the season could've been better. But despite its flaws and the last four episodes being a mess I enjoyed it a lot and I’m almost sad we won’t get more.
Yup it's sad there won't be a season 2

They can make a season two tho, VIRM in the end says they will come back and zerotwo and hiro are also reincarnated.

Yup it's sad there won't be a season 2

They can make a season two tho, VIRM in the end says they will come back and zerotwo and hiro are also reincarnated.
Reincarnated? Jfl

Reincarnated? Jfl
Yeah it was something like that. Pretty cringe but their souls end up back on earth years after defeating VIRM, plus they show these kids who look very similar to them.

Pay attention to the lyrics brocels

some-feels-in-the-air-tonight_o_1912587.jpg

Phil Collins -Take me home

Never fails to remind me of better times.