Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

RipeFarawayIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif

Damn that's my jam

do you like mario? wats your fav mario game? :feelstrash:
Yeah but I used to like it way more like 5 years ago then I kinda grew out of it unfortunately. Either Super Mario 64, Super Mario World, or Super Mario Galaxy tbh

Yeah but I used to like it way more like 5 years ago then I kinda grew out of it unfortunately. Either Super Mario 64, Super Mario World, or Super Mario Galaxy tbh
and who is ur fav character?? :feelstrash:

It's too late now you should have been more careful
:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:YOU MF GO TOOO HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL U FK COWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GO EAT UR WHEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:YOU MF GO TOOO HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL U FK COWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GO EAT UR WHEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Don't take your anger off to me you should have been more careful with your info :feelskek: :feelshmm:

Also don't insult cows or I will dox you