Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

I take a hold of everything you say
And I throw it right back in your face
If you don't like my reputation, you can suck my dick
Like it ever even mattered, what you said to me anyway
Like I give a shit about you anyway

Like an empty bottle washed up by the waves, Like an old scooter slippin' slowly to it's grave, Like ghosts of old sailors caught somewhere in time, Like a lone palm watch the world unwind, Nowhere to go and nowhere to be...

Like an empty bottle washed up by the waves, Like an old scooter slippin' slowly to it's grave, Like ghosts of old sailors caught somewhere in time, Like a lone palm watch the world unwind, Nowhere to go and nowhere to be...

old country was da shit

Still a bit surreal that Usher released a good album once somehow.

reading this statement by the foid crystal castles vocalist was really fun: https://archive.is/UlSPP

He became physically abusive. He held me over a staircase and threatened to throw me down it. He picked me up over his shoulders and threw me onto concrete. He took pictures of my bruises and posted them online. I tried to leave, and he swore that it would never happen again, that he would never physically abuse me again. More severe psychological and emotional abuse took its place.

He controlled everything I did. I wasn’t allowed to have my own phone or my own credit card, he decided who my friends were, read through my private emails, restricted my access to social media, regulated everything I ate. He berated me and yelled at me, telling me that I was a joke, that all the people that came to our shows were only interested in his instrumentals and that I was ruining the band. He broke glass shower doors to frighten me, he locked me into rooms. He told me that my feminism made me a target for rapists and only he could protect me. He forced me to have sex with him or, he said, I wouldn’t be allowed to be in the band anymore.
lmao pretty rad

nigga i aint reading all that
I mean idk, I find the ways that the foid Crystal Castles vocalist was abused to be obviously more engaging than their music, but you do you

Last edited: