Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

@Raiden
One of my all time fav songs. Nana Takahashi puts so much emotion in this performance. It is a great ringtone too lol.

@Raiden
One of my all time fav songs. Nana Takahashi puts so much emotion in this performance. It is a great ringtone too lol.

I will listen to it when I leave from work I think I’ll get in trouble if I have headphones on

@Raiden listen to this when you are home from work

@Raiden

oh shit i was just listening to that circle this morning , she is the main singer right? i think i was listening to some of their eurobeat this morning it's fucking amazing. also it sounds really good adding to my playlist

@Raiden listen to this when you are home from work

i have every single tales of mothership op, this one is good but i liked tales of berserias the most.

also i recommend this another one of their songs, really amazing voices:

@Dekim

this was their song its relatively new and its so fucking gooooooooood

oh shit i was just listening to that circle this morning , she is the main singer right? i think i was listening to some of their eurobeat this morning it's fucking amazing. also it sounds really good adding to my playlist
I wouldn´t say she is their main singer, but a lot of their greatest hits include her.

etc...

I´d say Nana and Yurica/Hanatan are more on less on par in terms of hit songs with sound holic.
@Dekim

this was their song its relatively new and its so fucking gooooooooood

That's a good find, i haven't heard that one before.

It's nice to see that she is still going, judging by when she started she must be mid 30s now.

Last edited:
I wouldn´t say she is their main singer, but a lot of their greatest hits include her.

etc...

I´d say Nana and Yurica/Hanatan are more on less on par in terms of hit songs with sound holic.

That's a good find, i haven't heard that one before.

my god i am really digging the third one.

any of you weebs watch hajime no ippo?

i read it and caught up back in march but took a break the ost is really good for the show still need ot watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGCsFwyra-E

my god i am really digging the third one.
Nana Takahashi is the reason i don't have a driving license. I don't want to kms while trying to drift on the highway.

cant wait for this to get released in hte west already

@Dekim

i have been listening to this circle all morning, check out there album necromanza, lots of rare goodies

(most are remixes)

@Dekim

i have been listening to this circle all morning, check out there album necromanza, lots of rare goodies

(most are remixes)

Interesting. Reminds me a lot of Dark Phoenix

i love her voice

@theultimate341 this one is really good as well the aniem was shit though, just listen ot the chorus

yea she has some really nice songs

@Raiden cuck you told me u quitted animism

i just want to sleep forever. plz God let me die and go to heaven. you know i was dealt bad cards in life God. please forgive me for my sins but i can't take this world anymore. i can't take the rejection, the repulsed looks, the looks of disappointment and disgust from my family, the stares and pointing of little kids when they see my facial deformity, i can't take it when ppl cant treat me like a regular person with a regular face, i cant take it anymore

i hope i get run over when im biking