Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music to Die To

G

Gremlincel

a
-
What would you choose as the soundtrack to your death, the final sounds you ever hear in this world? Post about 'em.
Doesn't have to be sad or negative, perhaps you would prefer a more light hearted passing, something pleasant, or nostalgic.

As for me, it certainly changes often enough, but a death that I would fancy right about now, would be, somewhere in nature, without another human in a thousand mile radius, maybe a million.. up high, a cliff, or steep hill, overlooking a vast forest displaying every shade of green, highlighted by a beautiful sunny sky, powerful winds blasting all the while. I've always liked the wind, I like the cooling, refreshing, stimulating sensation of it, and the sounds it makes, shaking trees and brushing the ground. I would sit in the soft grass, back supported by some wide, ancient trunk, dense greenery surrounding either side of me, providing shade and shelter, a clear view of the woodland below, wearing something comfortable and warm, and slowly fading out, eyelids becoming heavy, body becoming numb, simply enjoying the fresh air and sights, maybe watching a few birds fly about, as I spend my last moments, ruminating, reflecting, on how awful it all was and is, to the tune, of..

Carved out of stone, earth, blood and bone
knock the mountains down
the earth's grating sounds
they soothe the great machines
that yearn desperately
just to lay them down within her gaping mouth
more than a symbol
more than I bargained for
they wander ridges high
between the earth and sky
like spikes upon a crown we wear upon our brow
and want is not a need reserved for human beings
it's fingers on your throat
is pain that all things know
An army of the golems is stalking, now, the heart's lands
eating all reality
producing only dust and sand
nothing hurts them
nothing gets under their stone skin
and when their earthen mouths will open up
just what words should come out? but
"We wish we were dead"

Earthmover. I've been loving the album it's off for months now, really great stuff, but this track in particular I think I would most like to die to.
It's huge, it's crushing, it's dynamic, grand, and has this strange nostalgia to it, a sound of 'longing', that sets the tone for my imagined final moments of life, mournful, yet, indifferent.
I'm very into the lyrics. The imagery of these towering stone golems being forced to move the very earth around, just, tearing huge fucking pieces of land out and carrying them, leveling cities, knocking mountains down, 'eating all reality', slaving for eternity, these living machines created by humans for nothing but destruction, wishing for nothing but death, but knowing they cannot die, and continuing to wander the world, doomed to simply consume and devastate forever... God, that shit's amazing. Love the vocal delivery too, echoed wails, at first drowned out by the immense thickness of sound, then in the second verse, accompanied by nothing but some sour string notes, the weary harmonies, 'we wish we were dead', before a storm of noise, the raw earthquake that is the second half of the song.. brilliant.
It sounds like being trampled, like sinking into thick mud, loud and powerful enough to tear the flesh from your bones and set them alight.

The perfect accompaniment to fading from life while embracing the agony of my accumulated memories one last time.

the cold hard click of a trigger

Note to self by from first to last.

For the record I'm anti-suicide since we all die anyway. In my opinion life solves itself with the inevitability of death.

probably like fur elise
nothing like a bit of the old Ludwig Van to conclude a real horror show such as life, eh :feelshehe:

Only way thing to die to.

https://incels.is/threads/the-only-way-id-choose-death.62263/

It'd be kind of like a sloshing sound.
The same in death as it was in birth. :giga:

Weird, but I like it, something appealing about those campy over-autotuned vocals, nice and deep, rich synths, too. Sounds like floating around a warm ocean, on nice boat, alone. Could be pleasant to fade away to.

The movie this is from is pretty popular it seems. Is it good?

A great song. I found it hard to listen to back when I first encountered it, out of how strange and unnatural it sounds, creeped me the hell out. That off-tune piano is so sinister and weird. But, as the title suggests, there is something peaceful about it. Lot's of NIN stuff would be suitable to die to. If I had to choose a single song, rather than the entirety of The Downward Spiral and The Fragile, maybe it would be A Warm Place.
Use to listen to it a lot back when I was first realizing how over it was for me, a few years back. Still makes me tear up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN6sfJ1qFQg

This'd work great. The Pixies are good.

For the record I'm anti-suicide since we all die anyway. In my opinion life solves itself with the inevitability of death.

I prefer the more manic sounding, upbeat Tears For Fears original, but this one is good too.

Still gotta watch Cowboy Beeboop. :feelsbadman: Honestly, I've been put off by all the normies I've seen who love the show, but I have to push through and enjoy it regardless.

What an absolute TUNE ngl. This kinda shit plays when we die only to wake up and find out we were in some sort of Matrix simulation.

Still gotta watch Cowboy Beeboop. :feelsbadman: Honestly, I've been put off by all the normies I've seen who love the show, but I have to push through and enjoy it regardless.

lol i feel the same way as you, i watched a few eps but i cant awtch it because of all the normies who overhyped it

actaully i would prefer to die to this one tbh

Last edited:
lol i feel the same way as you, i watched a few eps but i cant awtch it because of all the normies who overhyped it
It takes forever for me to properly watch series', movies, listen to albums, and so on, since my ahnedonia is so strong and I can't really get enjoyment from anything, or even be interested in it, most of the time. After properly breaking into it, and when the mood is right, I can still get into stuff, however.
we gotta watch it boyo
we gotta witness the classics before we die :ping:

It takes forever for me to properly watch series', movies, listen to albums, and so on, since my ahnedonia is so strong and I can't really get enjoyment from anything, or even be interested in it, most of the time. After properly breaking into it, and when the mood is right, I can still get into stuff, however.
we gotta watch it boyo
we gotta witness the classics before we die :ping:

ya idk i dont watch anything nowadays, only just to kill time
classics are subjective tbh, like i watched 8 eps of cowboy bebop and it just didnt vibe with me. maybe its a late bloomer but idk

Earthmover. I've been loving the album it's off for months now, really great stuff, but this track in particular I think I would most like to die to.
It's huge, it's crushing, it's dynamic, grand, and has this strange nostalgia to it, a sound of 'longing', that sets the tone for my imagined final moments of life, mournful, yet, indifferent.
I'm very into the lyrics. The imagery of these towering stone golems being forced to move the very earth around, just, tearing huge fucking pieces of land out and carrying them, leveling cities, knocking mountains down, 'eating all reality', slaving for eternity, these living machines created by humans for nothing but destruction, wishing for nothing but death, but knowing they cannot die, and continuing to wander the world, doomed to simply consume and devastate forever... God, that shit's amazing. Love the vocal delivery too, echoed wails, at first drowned out by the immense thickness of sound, then in the second verse, accompanied by nothing but some sour string notes, the weary harmonies, 'we wish we were dead', before a storm of noise, the raw earthquake that is the second half of the song.. brilliant.
It sounds like being trampled, like sinking into thick mud, loud and powerful enough to tear the flesh from your bones and set them alight.
This explanation helped me get a feel of the song before I started listening, when it gets to 5:30 it's really dope.
As for me, it certainly changes often enough, but a death that I would fancy right about now, would be, somewhere in nature, without another human in a thousand mile radius, maybe a million.. up high, a cliff, or steep hill, overlooking a vast forest displaying every shade of green, highlighted by a beautiful sunny sky, powerful winds blasting all the while. I've always liked the wind, I like the cooling, refreshing, stimulating sensation of it, and the sounds it makes, shaking trees and brushing the ground. I would sit in the soft grass, back supported by some wide, ancient trunk, dense greenery surrounding either side of me, providing shade and shelter, a clear view of the woodland below, wearing something comfortable and warm, and slowly fading out, eyelids becoming heavy, body becoming numb, simply enjoying the fresh air and sights, maybe watching a few birds fly about, as I spend my last moments, ruminating, reflecting, on how awful it all was and is, to the tune, of..
I know a song that's like that.

You might like this one too because it's darker.

I know a song that's like that.

I like it, very pleasant sounding, but there's a kind of, wistful melancholy to it's tone, too. Would be perfect to die to in that particular kind of scenario. :feelsokman:

I like it, very pleasant sounding, but there's a kind of, wistful melancholy to it's tone, too. Would be perfect to die to in that particular kind of scenario. :feelsokman:
That song is my favorite out the two. Hopefully no one dies at all unless they are cucks and whores.