Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muslim preacher says a Muslim who kills and rapes children but prays is better than a moral non-Muslim who doesn’t pray

Ronove

Ronove

Recruit
★★★
Starts at 16:54

View: https://youtu.be/ld8djGR0Bss?t=16m54s

Based in Australia.

So, if you kill and rape kids it’s okay because you’ll be forgiven, as long as you pray five times a day. :feelsclown: Oh, and if you miss just one prayer of the day, you’re worse than a rapist and PDF file. :feelsclown:

The guy has got to be mentally ill in some way based on his mannerisms and tone of voice

Last edited:
So his logic is ISIS follower are better than a kind muslims who doesn't pray? no wonder Islam is they way it is today.

I think he is a Pedestrian

Mental illness, can't expect anything less from that religion though

Based in Australia.

So, if you kill and rape kids it’s okay because you’ll be forgiven, as long as you pray five times a day. :feelsclown: Oh, and if you miss just one prayer of the day, you’re worse than a rapist and PDF file. :feelsclown:

The guy has got to be mentally ill in some way based on his mannerisms and tone of voice

Normal
It's a us Vs them religion
Believe Vs non believer

So his logic is ISIS follower are better than a kind muslims who doesn't pray? no wonder Islam is they way it is today.
They would say Isis are not Muslims

Based in Australia.

Based Islam is the future just fucking rape women I hate girl so much :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

What religion does to a m'fucker. Yeh christianity isnt as bad but still, theyre all cope.

I hate Muslims to my extreme, TMD

Nooo, not the heckin childerinooos ! They should be fucked by high school chads when they are in 7. grade, how there muslims want that ! :soy::soy::feels::feels:

Such a nice, peaceful religion.

I am a father with 2 young kids, been smoking weed for years every night. Turned into all day everyday. I am on my 3rd day of being clean. May Allah protect me from this addiction. Ppl say weed is not additive, maybe for some but for me it is and seems to always pull me back in. Ya Allah I ask you to help me and bring me back to you. I am empty without you, I have anxiety without you. I used to have peace in my heart love for Quran. I used to be obsessed with Allah, fall in prayer and cry and laugh I can’t explain. I thought I would never loose my faith, but now look I am on the edge. Hold strong my brothers and sisters do not slack like I have. Now I am lost, depressed, angry. This brother is spot on with this lecture.

I am a father with 2 young kids, been smoking weed for years every night. Turned into all day everyday. I am on my 3rd day of being clean. May Allah protect me from this addiction. Ppl say weed is not additive, maybe for some but for me it is and seems to always pull me back in. Ya Allah I ask you to help me and bring me back to you. I am empty without you, I have anxiety without you. I used to have peace in my heart love for Quran. I used to be obsessed with Allah, fall in prayer and cry and laugh I can’t explain. I thought I would never loose my faith, but now look I am on the edge. Hold strong my brothers and sisters do not slack like I have. Now I am lost, depressed, angry. This brother is spot on with this lecture.
:dafuckfeels:

This example shows that this sect doesn't care about who belongs to it. They can be the biggest criminals. The main thing is that they can be politically controlled by the cult leaders at a certain point in time.

Forum thinks I'm Allah

it’s western media that is trying to drive us apart
It's jewish media that spread the false notion of hatred between you and thus make your alliance stronger (no one suspects you)

Yeah nothing new yet you europeans love them so much

Based in Australia.

Because their motherfucking so called "prophet" did the same.

Oh well, what do you expect from abrahemics? They are all just trying to make their own Jewish sect. In fact Christianity and Islam are cheap larps of Judaism.

Obviously there isn't any objective morality so to what extent rape and murder is really irrelevant is a matter of personal taste. However all religions prefer their own doctrine to what would usually be considered "common sense". That's why you never trust a Christian, Jew (religious) or adept of scientism.

And if you rape and pray under the table where God can't see your sinning and then pray will turn you into the most perfect believer.

Damn their religion is for sub 60IQ retards.

Jews and muslims are allies it’s western media that is trying to drive us apart
and who controls the media? WHOOOO?????

Cbs news jews nepotism
21st century fox jew nepotism
Npr jews nepotism

Typical muslims kill them all

Islam is shit. Water is wet.

Average muslim

All of you love them but women love them the most since they like the masculine feral animal energy
2nd part is true

first part too have you not seen the rapefugees welcome protests and palestinian protests too.

They are full of men and women not just women.
Yeah ur right I just looked it up. I thought it was just woke toilets but its cucks too.