Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslim women are virtue signalling blm but don't give a fuck about whites destroying the middle east

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
These muslim sluts are all up of twitter talking about blm but I don't see the same shit when the middle east is being destroyed.

They couldn't give a dam if muslims died.

Women are bad yeah

Shabani

they hate their homelands and their culture

Iphone > Islam

You can't be a religious person on the west .you can only larp as such.

BBC and white lifes matter most in their eyes.

Western Muslim females?

They don't want muslim men so they don't care about the lives of muslim men. They only care about blacks for their BBC and whites because of white chad cock.

Females cannot be loyal to any individual or cause.

Hypocrisy in women, and normie women to boot?

Who could've guessed?

That is why I created that thread, I didn't specifically use them as an example, but I definitely included them when I posted that.

Also, it's not just cumskins destroying the Middle East, it's niggers as well. JFL at Islamic bitches that fell for the BLM meme while even niggers kill brown people there, but you won't hear them talk about it, stupid fucking cunts.

They are virtue signaling for tyrone

Muslim women are the biggest whores out there. Fucking disgusting big black cock whores. God how i miss the days of honor killings.

I thought the one in the hijab was sand
Sand does not equate muslim and hijab does not equate sand. Bitch is a whitoid convert for all I know.

Islam is right about women

By the way, it's not even virtue signalling at this point. They actually give their pussies to black guys that aren't even Islamic.

Maybe they are not Muslims huh? Just because they are coming from a sunni or shia culture doesnt mean that they are fully practising the religion most of them not even praying 5 times a Day like %95 of them do you know what is the punishment for not praying daily in the sunni religious Fiqh books? First you tell them to pray then if they dont you Beat them if they dont pray again you simply kill them but ofc those munafiq sunni's live in the west and dont even practise their religion

And EVEN CALLING BASED SUNNI'S WHO ACTUALLY TRY TO PRACTICE SUNNISM FULLY LIKE AL QAEDA AND ISIS, OOH THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS OOH NO THEY ARE REPRESENTING US BADLY FUCKING IDIOTS THEY DONT WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE ISIS FULLY PRACTISR SUNNI SHARIA AND DEEN BUT OFC WHO CARES

They're sluts Muslim men should control them better

Maybe they are not Muslims huh? Just because they are coming from a sunni or shia culture doesnt mean that they are fully practising the religion most of them not even praying 5 times a Day like %95 of them do you know what is the punishment for not praying daily in the sunni religious Fiqh books? First you tell them to pray then if they dont you Beat them if they dont pray again you simply kill them but ofc those munafiq sunni's live in the west and dont even practise their religion

And EVEN CALLING BASED SUNNI'S WHO ACTUALLY TRY TO PRACTICE SUNNISM FULLY LIKE AL QAEDA AND ISIS, OOH THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS OOH NO THEY ARE REPRESENTING US BADLY FUCKING IDIOTS THEY DONT WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE ISIS FULLY PRACTISR SUNNI SHARIA AND DEEN BUT OFC WHO CARES
Nobody is a "Muslim" but everyone is Islamic. Can be liberal hoejabis and Daesh-tier.

They just want to fuck ethnic chad or white men

These muslim sluts are all up of twitter talking about blm but I don't see the same shit when the middle east is being destroyed.

They couldn't give a dam if muslims died.

They want white men to destroy their ME men. And then they'll be ''liberated" by Chad cock.

Also niggers in the US army are also responsible for that. Muh black lives matter. Stfu hoejabi ass bitch.

The unfortunate part is parents don't really care about raising their kids in a strick religious order. Alot of these family's are stationed in the west so that's a pretty dead giveaway, also subreddits like r/exmuslims and their members are just trying to be a moralfags and say that Islam doesn't threat woman fairly, to justify thier treachery.

The unfortunate part is parents don't really care about raising their kids in a strick religious order. Alot of these family's are stationed in the west so that's a pretty dead giveaway, also subreddits like r/exmuslims and their members are just trying to be a moralfags and say that Islam doesn't threat woman fairly, to justify thier treachery.
I can understand what they are thinking like that because of the ridiculousness sunnism they are taking that as Islam and here we go they are starting to attribute every stupid 'religious laws' made up by hadith scholars to Islam and because of sectarian mushrik Islam takes a damage or they think they've damaging the Islam maybe God wanted to do that way as in this verse says
6:112 Quran :
And thus We have made for every prophet an enemy - devils from mankind and jinn, inspiring to one another decorative speech in delusion. But if your Lord had willed, they would not have done it, so leave them and that which they invent.

:feelsbadman:
I can understand what they are thinking like that because of the ridiculousness sunnism they are taking that as Islam and here we go they are starting to attribute every stupid 'religious laws' made up by hadith scholars to Islam and because of sectarian mushrik Islam takes a damage or they think they've damaging the Islam maybe God wanted to do that way as in this verse says
6:112 Quran :
And thus We have made for every prophet an enemy - devils from mankind and jinn, inspiring to one another decorative speech in delusion. But if your Lord had willed, they would not have done it, so leave them and that which they invent.

Maybe your right, things need to get worse before they get better. Btw great post Kardeş.

:feelsbadman:

Maybe your right, things need to get worse before they get better. Btw great post Kardeş.
Ty akhi they dont Want to understand the fact that sects are 'MAIN' problem in the so called 'Muslim' socities but they are not acknowledgeing it and keep getting their head smashed on That's why god is punishing sectarians in their hell holes look at the middle east full of dictators and wars and all kind of lowlife activities

You agree with his bullshit that's why jfl.
The only thing I agreed was the fact that things need to burn before people notice thier value, surprisingly people here are okay with society burning down.

The only thing I agreed was the fact that things need to burn before people notice thier value, surprisingly people here are okay with society burning down.
I see, I only saw his hurr durr sunnis are kafirs posts and I thought you agreed with that nonsense. My bad.

BRING BACK HONOR KILLINGS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back