Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Muslim women get fucked in the ass to keep their virginity

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Many Muslim women in my area are even more of a slut than white toilets. They allways laugh the loudest in public, without shame, already had plenty of boyfriends and they claim to be virgins and basically they are, since they weren't fucked vaginally. They know that they can’t hide it there, so they make this a „no touching zone“, while every other hole of theirs touched multiple cocks and other things. Most of them wear a hijab just to appear „pious“, in order to attract religious Chaddams with gapeless full beards. Every time i see a hijabi who wears make up in public, i instantly know, she is a dirty whore and just uses her religion for worldly interests.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Wg3-CjXWt4A?feature=share

Foid is a foid no matter how and where she lives.

Brootal. Truly there are no real foid virgins past 14yo :fuk:

Foid is a foid no matter how and where she lives.
Yes, of course, every foid has the same nature, no matter if she ks Muslim, Christian or atheist

Many Muslim women in my area are even more of a slut than white toilets. They allways laugh the loudest in public, without shame, already had plenty of boyfriends and they claim to be virgins and basically they are, since they weren't fucked vaginally. They know that they can’t hide it there, so they make this a „no touching zone“, while every other hole of theirs touched multiple cocks and other things. Most of them wear a hijab just to appear „pious“, in order to attract religious Chaddams with gapeless full beards. Every time i see a hijabi who wears make up in public, i instantly know, she is a dirty whore and just uses her religion for worldly interests.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Wg3-CjXWt4A?feature=share

Agreed also laughing out loud as a woman is so fucking pathetic and whorish, literally every woman does that and they have a lot of bfs

But, but. but...... "Muh pure innocent virgin Mooslim girl who will love me unconditionally and raise my children. Allahu Snackbar!" :feelskek:

Honor killing is based. :blackpill:

Still a whore. Guaranteed she’d be appropriately stoned or burned alive in any middle eastern country.

Definitely using her cultural roots as a niche to stand out for chads among other whore foids, even though she’s just another basic toilet that hasn’t actually ever felt a single day of struggle

It’s true. My white friend lived in a Arab country and he said girls would let him fuck them in the ass to remain “virgin” for their future husband.

No such thing as an religious woman who’s truly devoted to a greater cause other than herself. Ecclesiastes 7:28

Still a whore. Guaranteed she’d be appropriately stoned or burned alive in any middle eastern country.

Definitely using her cultural roots as a niche to stand out for chads among other whore foids, even though she’s just another basic toilet that hasn’t actually ever felt a single day of struggle

This is why women need to be oppressed. They are slaves to their whorish tendencies.

The minute you take away their rights and treat them like slave cattle, they instantly know how to behave.

The high IQ based middle-eastern men know what they're doing.

many copers here refuse to accept this

It's Christian pigskin whores who do this ,especially in religious shitholes like the US.