Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslims GTFIH

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Most of you are just conformists. Your ancestors just were too much of cowards to fight against the invaders. Your ancestors accepted islam because they were too scared to fight against the Ottoman Empire.

My ancestors were cowards and traitors too.

Accept reality or cope.

I ain’t saying that Islam isn’t true, I am only saying that your ancestors didn’t accept Islam because they believed in it, but they accept d it because they were cowards and accepted it because they were scared of the Turks and also because they wanted advantages during the Turkish invasion.

@yez
@decembrist_kirillov

tagged Turks Thoughts?

Autism GIF

Pisslam is the worst of the worst mang

true my dalit curry ancestors got forced converted

Not a Muslim but, it's also true everything else so it doesn't matter much

@decembrist_kirillov foids simping him today because he has blonde hair and blue eyes.

I honestly have no idea why my ancestors adopted Islam, I’m glad they did cause I don’t want to be a cow worshipping hindu

This goes for just about any religion

Atatürk de dahil osmanli padisahlari da bizim atalarimiz ama bu foidler ataturke sari sacli mavi gozlu diye tapiyorlar ve esmer padisahlara sovuyorlar.
cucks and norm1es