Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muslims series #️3 muslim males can only get sex in EU by raping

• Thread starter negrojasha_framecel
  • Start date
N

negrojasha_framecel

Banned
-
Prisons are filled with muslims males raping christian european girls on the spot. It's the only
way they can get girls. Girls get disgusted by them? How is it known? Well HR makes up about
80-90% of local european females that will write about diveristy quota. The thing is that muslims males won't get hired
and instead the "diversity quota"applies for muslim busty swarthy queen whores who will mock their
own males at the white collar office and be filled with bwc inside their mouse.

Crime is the only social status they will ever achieve and get deported as combat food.

>Import middle east male fakeugee
>They bring their families
>The fakeugee bring crime
>Imprison all the male
>Now their female relatives alone in Europe
>Profit????

Muslims mateguard so it don't really matter. They don't get cucked the way say SEAs do.

>Import middle east male fakeugee
>They bring their families
>The fakeugee bring crime
>Imprison all the male
>Now their female relatives alone in Europe
>Profit????
that's how it already is buddy. Deport the males and keep the females

Muslims mateguard so it don't really matter. They don't get cucked the way say SEAs do.
It is mostly THAIs that got hit the hardest

Go to any bar/club in Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France. You will see way more Moroccan and Persian/Iranian
girls with Christain bulls guys than muslims guys with local/native girls. These girls are often educated while their inbred
brothers are behind bars and live to get cucked.

Sandnigger also got mogged by Bantu nigs in France

Giga based those cunts refused give me pussy

aight this one is going into my ignore list

Giga based those cunts refused give me pussy
If you got a middle class job and live in one of those countries there's no reason to why you should not find one,
given that you have a good social circle and willing to spend some money on her.

go worship foids somewhere else, your main arguemnt is X bad because they hurt foids, we don't do that here.

Doesn't matter, they're still conquering Europe. Jail doesn't matter since they all get lighter sentences anyways.

whatever it is I'm not going to fight a gray lmao

go worship foids somewhere else, your main arguemnt is X bad because they hurt foids, we don't do that here.
i was on org a few years ago but lost my account i would be willing to post pics and proof
since i got real life exeperience and used to live a very nt life but was failed sexually.

User with join date after 2022 is delusional on average

Do you have to make individual threads for each of these? A wall of text is still easier than trying to keep up with several different minithreads.