Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Muzziecels, what are you doing for Eid?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Even apostates here probably had to do something or another with their family if they still have any manner of contact with them. :ping:

@Transcended Trucel @surreal @Med Amine @MiSKiRaT @Ricordanza @Zer0/∞ @currycel⁰ @Made in Heaven @Jotogo @osman27 @svgmn1 @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel

New question: Why the fuck is the forum so dead right now? :feelshehe:

I don’t celebrate Eid. I cut ties with my family and I work on Eid overtime. I do cope with fast food Arabic coffee and chocolate while at work.

It has been dead for months now.
I know. But I usually get more than 1 reply in 5 minutes, especially on a Friday afternoon. :lul:

I know. But I usually get more than 1 reply in 5 minutes, especially on a Friday afternoon. :lul:
Screenshot 20230422 0146352

Okay so i finally doxxed the orangutanmaxxer:feelsEhh::shhh:

probably people aren't posting because the eid.
there're 172 online now, it's not really bad. it's just the average for most days. it will probably get a bit higher after 10 pm. that's what i notice most of the time

Even apostates here probably had to do something or another with their family if they still have any manner of contact with them. :ping:

@Transcended Trucel @surreal @Med Amine @MiSKiRaT @Ricordanza @Zer0/∞ @currycel⁰ @Made in Heaven @Jotogo @osman27 @svgmn1 @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel
Working

Had a fat wank and slept

Just went to the masjid and am doing nothing else

my mom made me go pray but i skipped it now will eat mutton korma and fried chicken with rice mashallah

I have noticed that it has slowed down as well. fakecels too busy with their women on weekends

What do muzzie incels think about worshipping a deceased white chad?

went to a muzzie celebration party and did some other stuff.

@Celius @Grotesk @Med Amine @Moroccancel2- @Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing

It is tomorrow here. Our scholars are RETARDED. Tomorrow I will eat lamb freely from all my neighbors until I get sick or gastroenteritis.

@Celius @Grotesk @Med Amine @Moroccancel2- @Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing
already bought a sheep with some "friends" and killed it and cooked it but i am doing paper work right now and won't be able to post the image of the sheep when it was alive so maybe tomorrow.

BC i dont make as many posts as i used to do and im not there as much in the comments as i used to these past 2 days

Because they're out having sex with becky and stacy at the same time while smoking a fat blunt.