Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My 2024 wish: nuclear war between China and the US

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
If we incels cannot enjoy happy lives like the normies, chads, and stacies, then the world shall burn to ashes. I'm tired of waiting for nuclear war, I'm becoming impatient

China is very likely to attack taiwan but its probably not going to go further than that.Hopefuly they win though

Don’t worry I’m (((working))) on it I hate China

Don’t worry I’m (((working))) on it I hate China
make it happen, juden I will be forever thankful for it. If Israel does not spark ww3 then who ? Maybe Poland ?

make it happen, juden I will be forever thankful for it. If Israel does not spark ww3 then who ? Maybe Poland ?
Most likely China or Russia

US with UK can easily destroy any country in the world

China has no chance of winning the war but I want to atleast see them try. :feelsbadman:

US with UK can easily destroy any country in the world
History shows that some great powers were defeated by less mighty countries so any prediction fails.

WW3 or civil war in America, I wonder what TPTB have on their agenda for next year

I hope China invades & annexes all of North America.

If we incels cannot enjoy happy lives like the normies, chads, and stacies, then the world shall burn to ashes. I'm tired of waiting for nuclear war, I'm becoming impatient
I agree. World war 3 should just happen already. I want the world to be completely destroyed and enter a post-apocalyptic state