Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My 30 year old KHHV incel friend think he deserves a young stacy

BrootalPill

BrootalPill

Don't leave your basement!
★★★★
I was called by my friend to join him and his friend at a restaurant with 2 foids with them.

Both of my incel friends are like 3.5 in looks. The foids that were there also were 3.5, so basically looksmatched to them and around their age ( mogging me tbh ).

The night went as usual, i didn't speak much cuz i was invisible to the foids and my friends just jestermaxxed.

The next day i met with the guy that called me, and i told him that these foids are looksmatched ( didn't use that term ) and that he should try to make a move.

He went absolutely berserk, claiming that he deserves a young attractive foid, that i offended him with my statement jfl.

I didn't try to convince him cuz there is no point. Like it absolutely baffles me how can someone be 29 KHHV and be this delusional.

mogs me having a friend

I was called by my friend to join him and his friend at a restaurant with 2 foids with them.

Both of my incel friends are like 3.5 in looks. The foids that were there also were 3.5, so basically looksmatched to them and around their age ( mogging me tbh ).

The night went as usual, i didn't speak much cuz i was invisible to the foids and my friends just jestermaxxed.

The next day i met with the guy that called me, and i told him that these foids are looksmatched ( didn't use that term ) and that he should try to make a move.

He went absolutely berserk, claiming that he deserves a young attractive foid, that i offended him with my statement jfl.

I didn't try to convince him cuz there is no point. Like it absolutely baffles me how can someone be 29 KHHV and be this delusional.
Stacy only is the way.

you guys ethnic? most races are ultra extreme agecucks now and think it's a virtue to set tinder to F 25-45

We all deserve prime young stacies

We all deserve prime young stacies
Based, but my point was, he once told me that he looks himself in the mirror and thinks he is a 7/10, hence that's why he deserves a prime stacy jfl

You are correct. And people should date their looksmatch. The fact that your friend went berserk shows that he has some issues with delusion.

You are correct. And people should date their looksmatch. The fact that your friend went berserk shows that he has some issues with delusion.
I mean the girl wasn't overweight, that alone makes her above him, cuz he's quite fat jfl

I mean the girl wasn't overweight, that alone makes her above him, cuz he's quite fat jfl
True, is the girl is actually interested and he's rejecting her for looks then he's a volcel.

How fat is he? something like 20 kg (40 lb)?

He is right though.

And being in the presence of foids without entering a searing hatred
Just because they didn't show it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I was ignored the whole night!

And being in the presence of foids without entering a searing hatred
100%, I respect inkwells that can interact with women without contempt or at least an overly polite arms distance neutrality, I don't think i've spoken a single sentence out of my own free will to a woman in 6 years now, it's always work related.

Just because they didn't show it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I was ignored the whole night!
Just saying you self-control mogg me brocel, I really lack self control when I am at work and I see a foid, I can't imagine having dinner bro, you must be monkmaxxing or something

100%, I respect inkwells that can interact with women without contempt or at least an overly polite arms distance neutrality, I don't think i've spoken a single sentence out of my own free will to a woman in 6 years now, it's always work related.
Yeah, I don;t engage with any foids except my mom and that is already more than enough, maybe I am just immature but their vapid nature combined with their presumed innocence always makes me incredibly hateful, but I am a blackcel in the white boonies so it never began anyway lol

True, is the girl is actually interested and he's rejecting her for looks then he's a volcel.

How fat is he? something like 20 kg (40 lb)?
Yea maybe volcel is the more accurate. Yes about 20-25kg overweight.

Also don't you think at that if at a certain age you don't ascend, like 30-35 that it's over? I mean even if someone looks wise can ascend, but his inexperience with women will ultimately be a instant failing point( permanent damage ), making him an incel? Not quite sure about this :feelswhere:

Just saying you self-control mogg me brocel, I really lack self control when I am at work and I see a foid, I can't imagine having dinner bro, you must be monkmaxxing or something
I mean, i just got used to the ignoring part. Also one of the guys on the table was in a indirect way expected to pay because he was here on a vacation, so i just ate and drink for free that night :feelsjuice:

I mean, i just got used to the ignoring part. Also one of the guys on the table was in a indirect way expected to pay because he was here on a vacation, so i just ate and drink for free that night :feelsjuice:
Based and blackpilled

Also don't you think at that if at a certain age you don't ascend, like 30-35 that it's over? I mean even if someone looks wise can ascend, but his inexperience with women will ultimately be a instant failing point( permanent damage ), making him an incel? Not quite sure about this :feelswhere:
Yes, I do think this since I'm living it right now. I even used to want to try dating as far as the beginning of this year, but I feel like something switched in me and I don't anymore. A lifetime of rejection absolutely wrecks you. But if he has a some sort of connection with girl where he could ask her to dates he absolutely should. Not trying with your looksmatches because you only want stacies does make you a volcel.

Yes, I do think this since I'm living it right now. I even used to want to try dating as far as the beginning of this year, but I feel like something switched in me and I don't anymore. A lifetime of rejection absolutely wrecks you. But if he has a some sort of connection with girl where he could ask her to dates he absolutely should. Not trying with your looksmatches because you only want stacies does make you a volcel.
Very well put :feelsokman: