Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My 5'11 tall conventionally attractive white male friend told me he feels "short" amongst the other attractive white people he hangs out with

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
>(((charlie puth)))
interesting, i did not know he was a kike

5'11 not tall for a white person

I feel so unattractive fellow Brocels, might rope next week mehhh´

Average is user

Average 'looksmax.org' user or a tiktok fag:
Very true,
Most of them are very good looking guys.
Don´t know why the fuck the feel the need, to waste their time on that idiotic forum

Very true,
Most of them are very good looking guys.
Don´t know why the fuck the feel the need, to waste their time on that idiotic forum
Narcissism and body dysmorphia. Pretty common amongst zoomers nowadays.

Yeah that’s rough. 5’5 and Indian in Australia can’t be fun. Sorry
I was 5ft tall and Indian in BRISBANE (most white and chadlike major city in Australia bar the nearby gold coast). Fuck I dunno how I was bluepilled for so long

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if there's 5ft11 autistic male model looking mayoid fakecels on this site.

I live close to a High school, and literally 90% of all zommer Fags have that goofy looking birds nest Haircut.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if there's 5ft11 autistic male model looking mayoid fakecels on this site.
There have been a few that already have been banned.

I live close to a High school, and literally 90% of all zommer Fags have that goofy looking birds nest Haircut.
Well that zoomer fag haircut is pretty effective for getting JBs so I can't blame them. They are just appealing to the female gaze.

Well that zoomer fag haircut is pretty effective for getting JBs so I can't blame them. They are just appealing to the female gaze.
IMO curtains look better

He's right avg zoomer is 6 ft 7.

How it feels talking to those insufferable fakecels :feelsUgh:

Redddddddiiiiiittttttttt

That haircut is a mogger covers forehead and shows jawline

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back