Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My bedsheet is covered with my cum

Yeesh… I used to do the same in my pants, so… I shouldn’t throw stones in glass houses. But perhaps I should recommend investing in paper towels.

i cant do this, it will smell and my mum will kill me.

As much as I hate foids You can't blame women for you living like shit. This is Fucking disgusting.:feelsUgh:

Poor Hygiene will make you feel like Terrible and will ruin your mental health. Throw those sheets in the trash and get some fresh ones. If your gonNa fucking die alone you may as well do it in comfort :feelscomfy: rather then sleeping in cum soaked sheets like an animal.

As much as I hate foids You can't blame women for you living like shit. This is Fucking disgusting.:feelsUgh:
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

What are you talking about? Sleeping in your cum-soaked bedsheets is extremely based and signals high Testosterone. You are just a feminine soyboy

a real truecel would have similar
Living conditions. For you to not be able to relate to such living conditions is a good indicator that you are most likely a normie fakecel Infiltrator larper

kys.

Last edited:
Just came twice on my bed.

Sleeping in your cum-soaked bedsheets is extremely based and signals high Testosterone. You are just a feminine soyboy
I donno if this is b8 or sarcasm but if genuine :
Cope. You cannot claim to be high test if you [UWSL]can't even muster up the will power to do basic shit like changing your sheets [/UWSL]:feelsUgh:.

Also Living the way you do, you're just way more likely to rope than me :feelshaha:.

I donno if this is b8 or sarcasm but if genuine :
Cope. You cannot claim to be high test if you [UWSL]can't even muster up the will power to do basic shit like changing your sheets [/UWSL]:feelsUgh:.

Also Living the way you do, you're just way more likely to rope than me :feelshaha:.

ok greycel.
i cant be bothered tbh, its not like cleaning the cum off my hoodie will get me laid.

exactly, you tell them boyo.

these incels think they’re superior to us because they clean up their cum instead of making a dirty filthy mess, but at the end of the day they are still a sexless loser incel just like us, being hygienic makes no difference to your sex life as sexual success is determined by looks.

chad can cum all over his bedsheets and his girlfriend will either change the sheets for him or she will clean his bedsheets by licking the cum off the sheets.

Last edited:
prohbably time to change the bedsheets.
Ldar

Yeesh… I used to do the same in my pants, so… I shouldn’t throw stones in glass houses. But perhaps I should recommend investing in paper towels.

when I used to be in high school, I’d cum in my underwear on the night before school and in the morning before going to school. When I was at school, My entire Body would smell like cum and I Enjoyed seeing the discomfort that I caused to students and staff, especially the girls. One day one of my friends told me “dude you reek of cum” lmao

Last edited:
lmfao based photo

View attachment 573504
Fuck you foids, the loneliness you caused me is the reason I became a coomer who rots at home masturbating 3-4 times a day. None of you dirty sluts want to drink my delicious cum so I have to empty it on my bedsheets and I’m too lazy and unmotivated to get tissues
This isn't even "bAsEd". Just gross. Just sadness

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

What are you talking about? Sleeping in your cum-soaked bedsheets is extremely based and signals high Testosterone. You are just a feminine soyboy

a real truecel would have similar
Living conditions. For you to not be able to relate to such living conditions is a good indicator that you are most likely a normie fakecel Infiltrator larper

kys.
Based,ngl. Being healthy actually increases your sex drive. And imagine having a High sex drive as an inkwell

When I was in middle school, I coomed in my panties each day and changed them one time per week :feelskek: I always wondered whether people felt the fetor. Nobody commented it though.

if normies are going to judge me because of my looks and treat me badly because of it, then I will get back at them by making them feel discomfort

Update: my mom made me change my bedsheet when she saw the cumstains