Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My best friend lost weight and is expecting women to go crazy over him yet they aren't because he's the ultimate nice guy in a Chad body

there's a girl in class that's not worth asking out bc "she's too fat

he's a volcel

he's a volcel
:soy: :soy: why should he ask out a landwhale when he put in effort and lost weight?

No weightloss for your bones

Decent Larp, I'll give it a 6/10

I have serious doubts his friend is a chad even if he exists. Sounds like a giga larp

At least now that he has Chad's body he can work on fake his personality now, he'll probably get results.

he's a volcel
Not fucking fatchicks is still incel imo just like not fucking trannies or first degree foid relatives

BakedAndSauteed

6.4k points · 20 hours ago
Rocket Like

Honestly, just tell him straight, don't beat around the bush. Just say "Dude, you're being a dick. Do you expect women to want to be with you if you act this way?"
If he doesn't change, well, some people just need to be left to realize they have no friends anymore.
level 1
Diablo165

♂ Masterbaker
8.5k points · 20 hours ago
Helpful
Silver
Tell him straight up. Sugar-coating it when someone is being a bad person helps no one.
If he doesn't make adjustments, stop being his friend.
Just stop being friends with guys that are going through difficulties theory.
Ig it goes to show: never be friends with anyone that admits to using reddit.

My takeaways:
- heathy mindset = not getting laid and staying in the friendzone
- unless you are a known asshole Chad, your friends will cockblock you from asking out cute young girls

İncel from a Chad
Picture of the reddit op ; :soy:

This “chad” he’s talking about is probably 3/10. Normies think everyone’s chad

An incel losing weight remains an incel
sometimes you see those before and after pictures of weight loss where the guy turns into a chad, normies think that that's possible for everyone but you can tell a chad apart even if his bones are hidden under fat. when fat chad's still have perfect hairline and hunter-eyes and shit

Literally every word of this story is fake and it was written by a sentient soybean. Too many tropes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back