Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My bet is the next GTA will be cucked

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
If you read the reviews for GTA 5 which came out in 2013 you will see most of the (((review outlets))) criticize it for being 'mysoginistic' and 'lacking strong female presence JFL.
GTA has always been based because of the lack of main token female characters stinking up the story. The developers have probably been put under pressure to cuck out and increase femshit presence in the game.
I wouldn't be surprised if the protagonist is female. Why cant these femshits stick to their safe spaces and leave our copes alone.

Seeing how popular the series is now, it is almost guaranteed.

Hopefully red dead redemption 2 isn’t cucked the first one is pretty much my favorite game of all time.

Women are obsessed with invading the incel hobbies THEY created. They're complete psychopaths.

It will be a shame if they fuck with my favourite series of all time
Women are obsessed with invading the incel hobbies THEY created. They're complete psychopaths.
The richest part is the audience is probably only like 1 percent female and they are compromising our shit just to appease them because God forbid ANY female feels uncomfortable in a masculine hobby.

Last edited:
Vidya is over! Time to bring back the 1970s and jam our guitars together. See if the fem cunts can stop me from wearing a "impale the bitch" t-shirt in my own residence while I write dirty lyrics mu-ha-ha-ha.

I don't think so. The studio that makes the GTA games is British, and GTA is their is their main cash crop, and (I hope I'm wrong) they're deeply aware of the market that plays their games.

I don't think so. The studio that makes the GTA games is British, and GTA is their is their main cash crop, and (I hope I'm wrong) they're deeply aware of the market that plays their games.
Hence the one reason to play games - to control culture. When Wolfenstein came out (the new one last year) the forums were full of trolls asking "why can't we play as the good guys this time". 4chan should do the same to GTA boards around the net. GTA took the piss out of feminism so much in their last game, if it changes then it will be related to a drop in the quality of the humour. That's the message of fear which we should spread - if there's a female lead then it's because all the old staff moved on, and some normie cucks with contrived humour took positions in the company.

i thought i heard something about a girl being the next protagonist. I'm all for women being female protagonists if its realistic, but less than 1 percent of gangsters are women and women commit way less crime on average than men so it basically makes no sense. its like the girl character in COD ww2 lol.

GTA would not work with a female protagonist

It will be a shame if they fuck with my favourite series of all time

The richest part is the audience is probably only like 1 percent female and they are compromising our shit just to appease them because God forbid ANY female feels uncomfortable in a masculine hobby.
both of what you said are so fucking true.

I've never even played a popular game like that. Too low IQ

AAA games have been horse shit since ~2014

id buy a 1000 copies of gta6 if we get ER DLC

I never thought of that. Imagine the next GTA that the main character would be a woman!

The GTA series always has an irreverent tone. It would be out of character to kowtow to feminism, but TakeTwo is traded and I imagine can influence the subsidiaries' work. I can't imagine the next GTA game will come out any time soon though. Online will carry V longer than it did IV

Main protagonist will be female for sure, chad boyfriend side kick like wonderwoman

I predict she will look like this, white-knights will fall in love with her.

240 F 141354424 PrJEbt2XPH1fR3Bw8K5T6ibiQmYGWfQl

Box art will have her holding a gun shooting one of the former GTA5 characters, its a womans world! Then you'll beat the shit out of men twice your size and females who actually play this game will be 10% while the rest will be whiteknight males. Thankfully a group of modders will allow you to change your main character skin, voice to a male.

I doubt Rockstar would do that. They are the most anti-sjw AAA game developers out there.

I doubt Rockstar would do that. They are the most anti-sjw AAA game developers out there.

I read they've been having issues lately which is why Red Dead 2 was delayed, i'll guess it was a female getting involved somehow saying she wasn't treated fairly.

I read they've been having issues lately which is why Red Dead 2 was delayed, i'll guess it was a female getting involved somehow saying she wasn't treated fairly.
your avatar and username make me laugh every time I see them, fuck :lul::lul::lul:

boycott if true
Main protagonist will be female for sure, chad boyfriend side kick like wonderwoman

I predict she will look like this, white-knights will fall in love with her.

View attachment 19144

Box art will have her holding a gun shooting one of the former GTA5 characters, its a womans world! Then you'll beat the shit out of men twice your size and females who actually play this game will be 10% while the rest will be whiteknight males. Thankfully a group of modders will allow you to change your main character skin, voice to a male.
You guys never saw this article aparantly.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vg...city-miami-female-character-release-date/amp/
It's already confirmed to be cucked.

I don't think so man. There is one foid sidekick as you can see in the trailers but I don't think that's the reason. GTA V was delayed as well. Rockstar gives a shit about their games, they won't release a half assed garbage.
You guys never saw this article aparantly.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vg...city-miami-female-character-release-date/amp/
It's already confirmed to be cucked.
those are just rumours blown out of proportion by sjws.

Last edited:
How would a GTA game work with a female protagonist? Women generally don't resort to crime because their lives are taken care of by the government/desperate beta males.

Watch them make the NPC females unkillable.

Over.

Why do these femshits have to ruin everything? They're too low IQ to even play our games.

They already are to a degree. The in-game websites make fun of cuckservatives for being too "misogynist."

No way. Rockstar is way to based to fall victim to that PC shit… hopefully…

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back