Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My body is so deformed. I seriously wanna die

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
After a long day of gymcelling, I noticed something in the mirror. My left pec seemed slightly bigger than my right one. Odd. Since the mirror is inaccurate I decided to take a non mirrored video of my body for an accurate assessment. The result was horrifying. 

My chest is SO ASYMMETRICAL! My left pec is practically twice as big as my right one and the shape is significantly different. I CANNOT stress enough how noticeable it is. It is not an exaggeration to say I look deformed.

I just wanna die so much tbh. After a year and a half of gymcelling I actually look WORSE than when I started. 

On some level this needed to happen. I had been feeling pretty good about myself for the past few days. I needed a solid reminder that I'm an ugly subhuman piece of shit who will never get a girlfriend.

And before anyone asks there is NO WAY IN HELL I'm posting a picture of it or even PMing trusted members a pic. It would be such a massive failo that everything I say would lose all credibility.

Framecel222 said:
After a long day of gymcelling, I noticed something in the mirror. My left pec seemed slightly bigger than my right one. Odd. Since the mirror is inaccurate I decided to take a non mirrored video of my body for an accurate assessment. The result was horrifying. 

My chest is SO ASYMMETRICAL! My left pec is practically twice as big as my right one and the shape is significantly different. I CANNOT stress enough how noticeable it is. It is not an exaggeration to say I look deformed.

I just wanna die so much tbh. After a year and a half of gymcelling I actually look WORSE than when I started. 

On some level this needed to happen. I had been feeling pretty good about myself for the past few days. I needed a solid reminder that I'm an ugly subhuman piece of shit who will never get a girlfriend.

And before anyone asks there is NO WAY IN HELL I'm posting a picture of it or even PMing trusted members a pic. It would be such a massive failo that everything I say would lose all credibility.

75972d1362263402-pics-uneven-chest-image-1018771766.jpg

It could be worse.

You could be a 5'3 Indian guy living in the west.

seclod said:
75972d1362263402-pics-uneven-chest-image-1018771766.jpg

It could be worse.

You could be a 5'3 Indian guy living in the west.

I would rather be a manlet than look like a real-life Picasso painting.

At least you have a normie face

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
At least you have a normie face

I really don't. Mere pixels can't even begin to capture the extent of my facial asymmetry. My face is 2.5/10 and my body is 2/10. It has never been more over for someone.

dumbass complaining about frame and body lmao, its all about the face first of all

Framecel222 said:
I really don't. Mere pixels can't even begin to capture the extent of my facial asymmetry. My face is 2.5/10 and my body is 2/10. It has never been more over for someone.

O_O ok

wishiwasbigger said:
dumbass complaining about frame and body lmao, its all about the face first of all

Shut the fuck up retard, your last 3 threads have been you whining about your average dick size. If face is all that matters then why do you CONSTANTLY complain about your dick?

Get the hell out of my thread, I don't want people with sub-50 IQ posting in here.

Body doesn't matter.

Anon said:
Body doesn't matter.

It matters when you have a LEGITIMATELY DEFORMED body. It's 2017, you seriously think any woman would settle for someone who's deformed?

thats because u masturbate a lot.

change your main hand dude

Framecel222 said:
It matters when you have a LEGITIMATELY DEFORMED body. It's 2017, you seriously think any woman would settle for someone who's deformed?

One word. Face.

RealestFakecel said:
thats because u masturbate a lot.
change your main hand dude

I'm right handed, plus jerking off only works your forearms anyway.

CopingGymcel said:

I don't get it.

Maybe you train one side of your body? Try doing more work with other said. I think I have this assymetry with my biceps and dominating hand's bicep is a bit bigger as well as that shit shoulder between neck

Sparky said:
Dude you’re easily above average normie tier. If I put my mind in your body i’d easily be able to slay.

Assymetry on the chest isn’t really that big a deal compared with assymetry of the face. Your priority right now should be accutane and getting lean and then take it from there. Fix the biggest flaws first.

No offense but you're a literal aspie, how the fuck would you slay in my body? I act normal IRL, my looks are the problem. 

I'm already on Accutane and I'm 3 weeks into a cut. Doesn't even matter because women still know I'm a subhuman. The fact that I'm looksmaxing instead of just roping is proof that I'm the biggest coper on here.

CopingGymcel said:
M E N T A L.

This isn't in my head, I'm 100% sure if I posted a picture everyone would say "wow that is pretty bad."

Weed said:
Maybe you train one side of your body? Try doing more work with other said. I think I have this assymetry with my biceps and dominating hand's bicep is a bit bigger as well as that shit shoulder between neck

I don't think it's fixable but I'm gonna try that anyway.

Framecel222 said:
This isn't in my head, I'm 100% sure if I posted a picture everyone would say "wow that is pretty bad."

Message me, boyo. I'm 90% sure it's barely noticeable and all in your head.

If you rate yourself 2/10, what do you rate blops?

And by extension, people who are uglier than blops.

alsalsk said:
If you rate yourself 2/10, what do you rate blops?

And by extension, people who are uglier than blops.

I'm 2.5/10 blops is 1.75/10

Sparky said:
Because I’d be able to run club game as I’d be 6”0. Club game is easy, even for aspies

Not in the US you wouldn't. Gotta be 21 to drink.

Give me the tldr on how to run club game.

The asymmetry is there, BUT. I think it's as a result of poor posture. You can see how your body is slanted towards one side. It's also a bit underdeveloped in musculature. I would recommend getting a personal trainer, have him teach you proper neutral posture and exercises to train one pec more than the other. The shape is good, so there's no problem there. I think that when you start developing the other pec more and your pecs are in line with each other in terms of musculature (and bigger than they are now), you will have quite a nice gymcel body.

Most girls would probably never notice or care for that matter.

Anyway, your face is decent, which is what matters. You seem to have lost the bloat. You'll be close to Chadlite status once you get to single digit body fat. Neck size is also really good, almost lines up with jaw, another 0.5 inch and you'll have the perfect neck for your face.

I can't see your acne in that pic, may just be the lighting, though.

You have no excuse to be a virgin, tbh, especially when you're NT.

You must be gymceling like a faggot. It's not hard man. Bench, deadlift, squat + one other exercise. 3 x per week. 3-5 low rep (2-6) sets.

If you want to see a fucked up body, I'll show you mine. Gain 90lbs a couple of times and spend a decade fapping in your room.

CopingGymcel said:
The asymmetry is there, BUT. I think it's as a result of poor posture. You can see how your body is slanted towards one side. It's also a bit underdeveloped in musculature. I would recommend getting a personal trainer, have him teach you proper neutral posture and exercises to train one pec more than the other. The shape is good, so there's no problem there. I think that when you start developing the other pec more and your pecs are in line with each other in terms of musculature (and bigger than they are now), you will have quite a nice gymcel body.

Most girls would probably never notice or care for that matter.

Anyway, your face is decent, which is what matters. You seem to have lost the bloat. You'll be close to Chadlite status once you get to single digit body fat. Neck size is also really good, almost lines up with jaw, another 0.5 inch and you'll have the perfect neck for your face.

I can't see your acne in that pic, may just be the lighting, though.

You have no excuse to be a virgin, tbh, especially when you're NT.

I'll try adjusting my posture to see if that makes any difference but my first impression is that this is an advanced cope. My body is slightly slanted but the pec difference is massive. 

And I definitely have a ton of acne on my neck/jaw/chin, look at this https://i.imgur.com/Q7ZXV8B.jpg. I'm on day 3 of Accutane so it should go away somewhat soon. 

I'm still gonna looksmax and phenibutmax (it arrived today) but honestly I'm not expecting much. I don't see how mild looksmaxing could cause girls to go from being viscerally disgusted with me to wanting to have sex with me.  It's too big of a leap.

existentialhack said:
You must be gymceling like a faggot. It's not hard man. Bench, deadlift, squat + one other exercise. 3 x per week. 3-5 low rep (2-6) sets.

If you want to see a fucked up body, I'll show you mine. Gain 90lbs a couple of times and spend a decade fapping in your room.

Okay PM me a pic, I'm curious.

Framecel222 said:
I'll try adjusting my posture to see if that makes any difference but my first impression is that this is an advanced cope. My body is slightly slanted but the pec difference is massive. 

And I definitely have a ton of acne on my neck/jaw/chin, look at this https://i.imgur.com/Q7ZXV8B.jpg. I'm on day 3 of Accutane so it should go away somewhat soon. 

I'm still gonna looksmax and phenibutmax (it arrived today) but honestly I'm not expecting much. I don't see how mild looksmaxing could cause girls to go from being viscerally disgusted with me to wanting to have sex with me.  It's too big of a leap.

Okay PM me a pic, I'm curious.

There's barely any acne, just lol. 

And next time don't accuse me of lying to you to make you feel better, I would never do that. I am not a blue pilled faggot, I tell the truth no matter how harsh.

CopingGymcel said:
There's barely any acne, just lol. 

And next time don't accuse me of lying to you to make you feel better, I would never do that. I am not a blue pilled faggot, I tell the truth no matter how harsh.

It's 2017, perfect skin is requirement to be considered human.

And fair enough, I probably shouldn't have said that. Sorry.

Whahahaha same problem its normal look it up.
You ca  train youre left or right pec more since its a bit smaller.

Seeing you picture its fucked up hahahaha.
I train my left extra so the diffrence is nihil but you its deformed.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Whahahaha same problem its normal look it up.
You ca  train youre left or right pec more since its a bit smaller.

Seeing you picture its fucked up hahahaha.
I train my left extra so the diffrence is nihil but you its deformed.

What are you talking about, I didn't post a picture? Are you high?

I remember the pictures you posted this November. Your frame is broad and proportionate and there wasn't any serious asymmetry. You mog me to oblivion along with most incels and you definitely framemog a large percentage of normies.

Lol at all these normies here whining. Try being a legit subhuman like me, a manlet, AND an aspie. The holy trinity of inceldom.

Wah wah my body is slightly asymmetrical, get rekt. Girls don't care about body.

itsOVER said:
Lol at all these normies here whining. Try being a legit subhuman like me, a manlet, AND an aspie. The holy trinity of inceldom.

Wah wah my body is slightly asymmetrical, get rekt. Girls don't care about body.

I AM a legit subhuman. This isn't an incel epeen measuring contest. Why does it matter who has it worse if we're both gonna die alone?

Framecel222 said:
I AM a legit subhuman. This isn't an incel epeen measuring contest. Why does it matter who has it worse if we're both gonna die alone?

If your whine of choice is body asymmetry then you in no way have it as bad as me. FACE and HEIGHT are what matters.

itsOVER said:
If your whine of choice is body asymmetry then you in no way have it as bad as me. FACE and HEIGHT are what matters.

Lol dude my face is extremely asymmetrical as well. My body being deformed is just the cherry on top.

Framecel222 said:
Lol dude my face is extremely asymmetrical as well. My body being deformed is just the cherry on top.

Seems like everyone else thinks you mog most of the forum.

itsOVER said:
Seems like everyone else thinks you mog most of the forum.

They're overdosing on bluepill.

Asymmetry can be fixed. I assume you bench press with a single bar, right?

Framecel222 said:
What are you talking about, I didn't post a picture? Are you high?

Ohh hahaha saw a picture thougt it was yours sorry

Framecel222 said:
How does that fix it?

It makes sure both sides are lifting the same weight. You will notice that one side, the bigger one, will be able to lift easier when you start. Continue with that until the weaker side catches up.

That is a very basic thing to correct uneven muscles. If you do not believe me, just ask a pro.

Framecel222 said:

If you're a 2 I'm a -24522111136809888000

AngelOfDisease said:
It makes sure both sides are lifting the same weight. You will notice that one side, the bigger one, will be able to lift easier when you start. Continue with that until the weaker side catches up.

That is a very basic thing to correct uneven muscles. If you do not believe me, just ask a pro.

Alright once I'm done cutting I'll try that.

What body fat percentage are you aiming for?

DanTheDominator said:
What body fat percentage are you aiming for?

10%. Right now I'm probably at 17% or so.

10% is defintatly a good body fat percetnage. When I was 15% I thought I had a horrible body until I cut and was blown away by how much better I looked. Best of luck to you bro.

https://imgur.com/cDD4ejB

a-virgin-nigger said:
https://imgur.com/cDD4ejB

HAHAHAHAHA it doesn't even work because I removed it! You just posted a dead link.

Holy shit I have never seen someone get assblasted this hard. Just lol.

You may have this disease: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder