Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MY BROTHER IS A MASSIVE RETARDED STIFF IDIOT HOLY SHIT.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I fucking despise his ass he always has to excuse and take devil's advocate side to EVERY FUCKING THING I SAY.

For example just now i was talking to him about E-whoring and why it's complete bullshit, i said i can't imagine being a wageslave earning less than a thousand a month and then you stumble upon some bitch making 10Ks from selling her fucking feet dust :feelspuke::reeeeee: and the fucking retard goes 'yea that's because you're mentally ill' i said how the fuck does that make me mentally ill?? and then he again comes back with his hot take 'because you're bothered by it' :dafuckfeels: so because i'm bothered by INSANE INEQUALITY AND UTTER DEGENERACY MEANS I'M MENTALLY ILL OR UNWELL??? then he went on to say this large pile of dung 'you see it's because people like you pay for it' which again M A K E S no sense..how in the fucks name is it my fault when i'm literally 100% against it and have already stated and have explained my veiws to him?!?? wtf..
how high wtf GIF

It's like he does it on purpose just to show how much of a retard he is, then finally the dumbass actually said that i should be more open minded and see other side of the argument honestly wtf :feelsseriously::feelstastyman::feelspuke::feelstastyman::feelsBox: like what fucking other side of the argument is there even to be had?? for LITERAL female supremacy wtf, why would i as a Man change my mind about it? not only is it absolutely disgusting but more then that it's paragon of Female hypergamy and mass Incelizition of Men, like what the actual fuck...

comedy central wtf GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show
Larry David Wtf GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
chris farley what the fuck GIF

Niger brother

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
What do you expect, he is a NPC and he knows he can answer to facts, so he calls you mentally ill (based thread made yesterday about this)
Because disrespecting whores is shunned by this soyciety, and that's all he needs to think he is right

I fucking despise his ass he always has to excuse and take devil's advocate side to EVERY FUCKING THING I SAY.

For example just now i was talking to him about E-whoring and why it's complete bullshit, i said i can't imagine being a wageslave earning less than a thousand a month and then you stumble upon some bitch making 10Ks from selling her fucking feet dust :feelspuke::reeeeee: and the fucking retard goes 'yea that's because you're mentally ill' i said how the fuck does that make me mentally ill?? and then he again comes back with his hot take 'because you're bothered by it' :dafuckfeels: so because i'm bothered by INSANE INEQUALITY AND UTTER DEGENERACY MEANS I'M MENTALLY ILL OR UNWELL??? then he went on to say this large pile of dung 'you see it's because people like you pay for it' which again M A K E S no sense..how in the fucks name is it my fault when i'm literally 100% against it and have already stated and have explained my veiws to him?!?? wtf..
how high wtf GIF

It's like he does it on purpose just to show how much of a retard he is, then finally the dumbass actually said that i should be more open minded and see other side of the argument honestly wtf :feelsseriously::feelstastyman::feelspuke::feelstastyman::feelsBox: like what fucking other side of the argument is there even to be had?? for LITERAL female supremacy wtf, why would i as a Man change my mind about it? not only is it absolutely disgusting but more then that it's paragon of Female hypergamy and mass Incelizition of Men, like what the actual fuck...

comedy central wtf GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show
Larry David Wtf GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
chris farley what the fuck GIF
Your brother sounds like a degenerate, projecting, gynocentric, non-sentient faggot. My condolences bro. Would genuinely cut ties with him

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
What do you expect, he is a NPC and he knows he can answer to facts, so he calls you mentally ill (based thread made yesterday about this)
Because disrespecting whores is shunned by this soyciety, and that's all he needs to think he is right

The thing is i just don't understand why he has to disrespect me like that, like fucking explain what you're saying don't answer with vague statements and don't play devil's advocate at every fucking thing i say.

It's even more jfl because where i live Whores and more so bitches who sell fucking bath water are shunned by society, E-Whoring is a unknown concept here (for now) so in that soyciety direction it makes even less of sense, his reasoning has been cuckiefed by western influence.

Your brother sounds like a degenerate, projecting, gynocentric, non-sentient faggot. My condolences bro. Would genuinely cut ties with him

Yea that's was my conclusion after talking to him.

But the problem is we basically live in the same house and he has a job a good paying job at that while i have nothing, so cutting ties with him is impossible at this stage, but i def don't like him anymore, to me he's not my brother.

Now imagine 95% of the population with the mindset of your bluepilled brother, welcome the world we live in :)

Yeah your brother is a fucking retard dont know what else to tell ya.

Now imagine 95% of the population with the mindset of your bluepilled brother, welcome the world we live in :)
Bluepillers: 37)

The cucks are actually stalking every thread.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

how high wtf GIF

Disown and rEstoRe your family honor.