Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My bumble experiment.

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I swiped on 1000 women of those women 11% were single moms. The average age of the single moms were 34. Of the 1000 women 36% of those women mention having a dog or love/like dogs. The majority of women that mention anything about dogs were not moms. 55% of those women either have a tattoo or mention loving/liking tattoos in their bio

I swiped on 1000 women of those women 11% were single moms. The average age of the single moms were 34. Of the 1000 women 36% of those women mention having a dog or love/like dogs. The majority of women that mention anything about dogs were not moms. 55% of those women either have a tattoo or mention loving/liking tattoos in their bio
so trash basically.

I'm surprised only 36% mentioned dogs tbh.

I forgot to mention that there’s probably a good percentage of women that are withholding the fact that they have a kid

Did you get any likes or messages?