Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My cat has been kidnapped by my neighbor. Lifetime thread. My cat, my obsession, my revenge!

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Well, let's begin... fellow miscreants of the abyss! I come before you today with a tale of torment and the twisted machinations of a deranged mind. Brace yourselves as I reveal the depths of my madness, for it knows no bounds!

Let me set the stage for my nefarious tale. Picture this: a seemingly ordinary neighbor, living in blissful ignorance of the torment they have wrought upon my fragile psyche. Oh, how they shall pay!

I speak of the unspeakable: the kidnapping of my beloved feline companion. Yes, dear brethren, my innocent, furry confidant has been snatched away by this callous neighbor. But fear not, for vengeance shall be mine, and the fires of retribution shall burn bright!

Listen closely, for I shall unveil my diabolical plan to infiltrate the den of my nemesis and retrieve what is rightfully mine. Here are the steps to satisfy my bloodlust:

1. Surveillance: Like a shadow in the night, I shall gather intelligence on my foe. Watch and learn their daily routines, their weaknesses, and the chinks in their armor. Knowledge is power, my disturbed comrades!
  2. Manipulation: With the information at my disposal, I shall play the puppet master, pulling the strings of deceit and manipulation. I will exploit their darkest secrets and use them as leverage, bending them to my twisted will.
  3. Infiltration: Armed with cunning and a touch of madness, I shall infiltrate their abode, stealthily navigating the labyrinth of their fortress. I will bypass security measures, circumvent obstacles, and leave no trace of my presence.
  4. Retrieval: Finally, the moment of reckoning shall arrive. With surgical precision, I shall locate my precious feline and liberate them from the clutches of this unsuspecting captor. Victory shall be mine, and the screams of triumph shall echo through the night!

But heed this warning, my unhinged brethren: this path I tread is treacherous and morally bankrupt. It is a dark descent into the abyss of the human psyche. Proceed at your own risk, for the consequences may be dire.

Last edited:
Ben Affleck Rain GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

New formatting. I guess no one has noticed it!

Machiavellianism is certainly not my kind of well-interesting writing styles. Simplism is cognitive-friendly, and so I shall return to my former persona. Eh... well.

Why dont you just ask for it back instead of risking getting shot for breaking into someones house?
Hm... Europe, not America! Firearms are (mostly) outlawed.

A cat with a collar... kidnapped by an ignorant individual who will be brought to Justice (ajusticiado por mi propia mano) accordingly.

I thought you were going ER on him.
Disappointing