Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Chadfish only dates "TALL Stacey's". Hilarity ensues.

H

Hobo Cel

Banned
-
"Thanks for writing to me, you sound interesting. May I ask your exact height? Sorry to be an asshat, lol but I'm looking to marry a lady at least 5ft.ten.

"SRS, I want tall athletic kids to teach my volleyball skills to. "

One response:. "you probably have a tiny dick"

Another response from a 5foot three Becky. "I hope your freakishly tall daughter ends up gay"

Here's the chad

"
Shirtless slim fit tall guy pool summertime vibes photos

Foids don't like the same standards they require to men being applied to them? What a shocker :feelskek:
Also based.

Foids don't like the same standards they require to men being applied to them? What a shocker :feelskek:
Also based.
Being 5 foot 10 isn’t the same standards it’s just one tiny standard

Being 5 foot 10 isn’t the same standards it’s just one tiny standard
Having any kind of standards for foids instantly means you have high standards and a volcel in soyciety's "logic"

"Thanks for writing to me, you sound interesting. May I ask your exact height? Sorry to be an asshat, lol but I'm looking to marry a lady at least 5ft.ten.

"SRS, I want tall athletic kids to teach my volleyball skills to. "

One response:. "you probably have a tiny dick"

Another response from a 5foot three Becky. "I hope your freakishly tall daughter ends up gay"

Here's the chad

"View attachment 524863
You got any screenshots :feelswhere:

"What are the numerical digits that appear on the scale when you proceed to apply your weight into it?"

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I have a tiny dick

"What are the numerical digits that appear on the scale when you proceed to apply your weight into it?"

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
That one never fails to get a category 5 chimpout from any foid.

Based
Gotta publish the results on normie spaces

Let's see the results of "I'm only compatible with 18-20 year olds, sorry toots but you're too old".

chad is bored of fucking foids. he is taking some dopamine detox.

Having any kind of standards for foids instantly means you have high standards and a volcel in soyciety's "logic"
and that you are misogynistic

The weight issue is so sensitive to them, even the slimmest of them is thinking she is fat. I don't troll them in this area only because it can cause anorexia, and I'm too good-hearted.