Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my classmates think i want to shoot up the school

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
they say i act like a school shooter.

they say i look like one too

Last edited:
I've been told I look like one. Scarymaxxing is good at first because they leave you alone but then after a few years you realize that you're lonely. :feelsrope:

look like a school shooter = ugly male

You just need to shower and get a haircut and wash you penis bucko

I’ve been told I look like one too. My school counselor was concerned by my obsession with Columbine.

Bro are u me?
I was obsessed with mass shootings and murder
Yeah man. I was obesssd with shootings and serial killers. Still interests me to a degree.

Columbine was the most relatable one though. Dylan’s journal really hit me. It’s like he was writing about what I’m thinking in my head.

Columbine was the most relatable one though. Dylan’s journal really hit me. It’s like he was writing about what I’m thinking in my head.
Prom
He was a chad though.

She went to prom with him. That’s it. Eric was more of an outcast though and I relate to him in that way. Both are really relatable tbh.

Dylan wasn’t a Chad. Not even Chadlite. I’ve been around enough douchebag Chads to know. :feelsrope:

Instead of talking the talk, you should instead walk the walk

with great power comes great responsibility

They don’t really think that, it’s just another way to bully you.
If they thought you were a potential shooter, they would make sure not to piss you off.

I'm often told I look angry, also been called a school shooter by a few people. Weirdest experience I've had with that is when, out of the blue, a foid sitting close to me told me I look like a "mafia man" which I don't really know how to interpret, I think it was a bullying attempt.

may as well do it:feelsgah::feelsautistic::feelshaha:
I'm often told I look angry, also been called a school shooter by a few people. Weirdest experience I've had with that is when, out of the blue, a foid sitting close to me told me I look like a "mafia man" which I don't really know how to interpret, I think it was a bullying attempt.
should have said yes mexican mafia my stepdad is a member

Trenchcoats...
Don't wear them

I knew a guy who would always call me a school shooter because of a jacket I wore that bore little resemblance to a trench coat aside from the fact that it was long

Do you have long hair?

Wouldnt want to disappoint them.

When I was in 7th grade if someone shot the school, I was the first one to pop up in other peoples minds so I know your pain bro.

They are afraid of you punishing them for their sins

then prove them right you cuck

Everyone says I look like a serial killer without my glasses on, and I'm trying to get contacts ATM. I want people to be scared.