Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My cognition has been steadily declining ever since 2018

R

rplaca

Greycel
I've tried everything that seemed plausible and within my grasp when it came to trying to treat this horrible debilitating disease that has turned me into a shell of my former self, yet nothing.

Aside from my declining cognition, I've also been constantly lightheaded for so long and I don't know why, people keep regurgitating the same old bullshit over and over again like "You're lightheaded? It's your Iron" or "Get diagnosed for POTS", my iron levels are fine, my entire fucking blood test came back fine, and I know from personal experience and tests that I absolutely don't have POTS or a variation thereof.

I kept researching into this and I actually stumbled upon something that sounded pretty plausible since it resonated with me. Poor posture due to a sedentary lifestyle can potentially lead to the symptoms that I've been experiencing for so long, there are multiple reasons for why poor posture can bring about symptoms like mine, but in general it's because of muscle imbalances that inevitably lead to compression or spinal misalignment, whether it be the cervical spine or wherever.

In general, I don't doubt that poor posture can bring about symptoms like mine and I do believe that a lot of people are suffering from the consequences of poor posture without even realizing it's their posture at fault, but as for me, I feel like I'm not that certain if this whole poor posture hypothesis can be applied to me since there are still many things that haven't added up with my personal experiences over the course of me trying to improve my posture by performing a plethora of musculoskeletal corrective exercises.

Note: My posture wasn't even that bad at the time, no noticeable deformities or deviations, yet I still performed those exercises because I was wary.

Doctors also think I'm a naive hypochondriac just because they can't look at something under a fucking microscope or through an X-Ray,I don't blame them though, I don't doubt that the majority of medical practitioners don't know about niche and intricate things like brain fog.

So does anybody have any ideas on what could be causing my poor cognition? I eat healthy, I exercise regularly, all that cliche standard jazz, what gives?

JFL when you couldn't find any answers to your problems so you have to go on an incel forum as a resort.

Last edited:
JFL when you couldn't find any answers to your problems so you have to go on an incel forum as a resort.
this forum saved many users

from living

I have a similar situation. I lost most of my general cognition skills in 2020.

Aside from my declining cognition, I've also been constantly lightheaded for so long and I don't know why, people keep regurgitating the same old bullshit over and over again like "You're lightheaded? It's your Iron" or "Get diagnosed for POTS", my iron levels are fine, my entire fucking blood test came back fine, and I know from personal experience and tests that I absolutely don't have POTS or a variation thereof.
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "\"The famous anthropologist, Margaret Mead, once said to me that children have a distinct moral authority to change some of their parents\u2019 habits or opinions. She gave use of seat belts and smoking cigarettes as examples.\n\nIndeed, most of us know instances when sons and daughters have looked into the eyes of their fathers and mothers and urged them to wear their seatbelts or stop smoking. They say in their own plaintive way that they want mommy and daddy around for them. Many mothers and fathers have had such experiences.\n\nMany parents and corporate executives are doing slow motion dances round global climate disruptions, despite the brutally visual and scientific evidence of our climate crisis. The rising tide of worldwide protests in recent months by young students cutting classes to shake up their elders should be a wakeup call and a sign of more activism on the horizon. Earth Day on April 22nd should give them another visible platform.\n\nLast year the Global Youth Climate Strike manifested itself in Sweden, where it was started by a then fifteen year old teenager, Greta Thunberg. Every Friday she stood in silent protest outside the historic Swedish Parliament in Stockholm.\n\nOn March 15, an estimated 150,000 European students left school to protest. In Sweden, Germany, France, Britain, and other countries, these youngsters admonished adults, who have the power to urgently diminish greenhouse gases by cutting the use of coal, oil, and gas, and expanding the use of renewables and energy conservation.\n\nIn India, demonstrations were about the suffocating air pollution. In South Africa, protestors spoke about the worsening droughts.\n\nAt a rally in Washington, DC, eight year old Havana Chapman-Edwards told protestors at the U.S. Capitol: \u201cToday we are telling the truth and we do not take no for an answer,\u201d according to the New York Times.\n\nProtestors already see the truth in the South Pacific\u2019s rising sea levels and the Arctic Circle\u2019s melting ice.\n\nThese youngsters can argue their case with facts and figures, with stories of record-setting fires, floods, tornados, and hurricanes and species extinctions. But they are viscerally feeling the impact of climate crisis and fearing for their lives before reaching middle age.\"\n\nhttps://nader.org/2019/04/16/childrens-moral-power-can-challenge-corporate-power-on-climate-crisis/ https://nader.org/2019/04/16/childrens-moral-power-can-challenge-corporate-power-on-climate-crisis/",
"headline": "Global climate protests start in Australia before UN summit",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/global-climate-protests-start-australia-020706196.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Sep 20 14:10:55 UTC 2019"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "If you can integrate with most Whites with ease and partake in White privilege, you are not Black. At most, you would be multiracial.\n\n It's that simple.",
"headline": "A DNA Test Revealed This Man Is 4% Black. Now He Wants To Abolish Affirmative Action.",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/dna-test-affirmative-action-180621088.html",

this forum saved many users

from living
I actually don't want to live but the only barrier between me and suicide is the possibility of divine retribution, do you actually think I'd want to live after all I've went through? I'm actually glad I went through all this because it's made me see past all the bullshit, life isn't fucking worth it.

Are you depressed and How often do you coom?
I am depressed but this depression only arised very recently so it's safe to say it isn't the root cause of this whole mess, I do coom very often but as of now I doubt that "excessive masturbation" is a root cause since I've researched into this shit before and nothing really clicked. I'm not going to call abstinence complete bullshit and I'm still open to masturbation being some sort of complex root cause, the reason I don't accept masturbation as a plausible hypothesis is because it doesn't explain the lightheadedness, masturbation definitely plays a factor in exacerbating my cognitive symptoms but it isn't the main factor so I forget about it for now.

Fuck the research, half of all researches are useless horseshit
I understand where you're coming from with this comment but I'm still not really convinced that masturbation is causing any of this, maybe you can change my mind since it seems like you're confident?

Answer this first
2-3 times a week, are you going to suggest that I'm wasting precious nutrients by ejaculating at this rate? I've done a blood test, my levels are fine.

Blood tests barely say shit. Do you check your blood pressure and glucose